Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 02:54 PM
    ENDless confusion and THE BOY what does this mean?

Okay so if you had read one or 2 of my other q's u would know about a year older boy named jake. Ooo goodness there is always that boy you wake up for and go to school in the morning for. Lol haha but anyway last year he was in my spanish 1 class last year and he didn't know my real name at least I ddint think so and we had spanish names so yeah... in class he was always sarcastic to me and you could say mean? Lol but now I am a sophomore and he's a junior and in my clothing class there is this girl brenna who is really nice and she knows I like jake. And she and him are apparently friends. But one day in class she told me she had something to tell me. So she's like yeah I was talking to jake and somehow spanish class came up yata yata yata and he said "i had an alex in my class last year" ( I was the only alex in that class ) but then she's like yeah she's in my clothing class. But then he's like what does she look like she's like brown hair he's like kind of short? She's like yeah! Then he's like yeah she was always afraid of my friend chris. But I am confused people because he told her to say "hey baby" to ME!! I don't get it! I thought he didn't even remember me? How do I know its definitely me he's talking about. I got so excited but he's got a grgeous girlfriend. So w/e llol I just don't know what this means what should I do/?
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Hey um 12 people have viewed this can at least one of you answer? It is silly lol
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Whoever reads this (if they can with all the mistakes) doesn't have a clue what you are talking about. It seems like you are concerned about his "hey baby" thing. "Hey baby" right back to him. (I'm short with brown hair. Maybe I'm the one he's saying "hey baby" to.)
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 2, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Ok, If he has a g/f already, why bother? I mean find someone new to flirt with. Im not trying to be mean but really... Next time you think someone is cute "introduce yourself". Find out something in common and go with the flow of things. Personally, I wouldve done something so he would remember my name.

Best of Luck,
    Mel
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Haha thanks all so far. All great advice. But one thing I can't just not bother its harder than it seems.. lol but I end up liking somebody way hot and sarcastic then don't say anything about it for about 2 and a half years and then just maybe liking a new crush I don't know. I have even liked one for 5 years
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Why are you so slow, AandZ? You need to rev up your engine.
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Whoever reads this (if they can with all the mistakes) doesn't have a clue what you are talking about. It seems like you are concerned about his "hey baby" thing. "Hey baby" right back to him. (I'm short with brown hair. Maybe I'm the one he's saying "hey baby" to.)
    ALL THE MISTAKES? Sorry pardon u
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Sorry. I was a teacher and am a librarian. Do you want a list of the mistakes?
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Sorry. I was a teacher and am a librarian. Do you want a list of the mistakes?
    Well jesus I am 15 pardon me I believe I was rambling but spelling wise I am a teen DEAL WITH IT I am sure librarians make mistakes everyday... (like clothing apparel)...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Huh? Clothing apparel?? You haven't been to the library lately.

Like I said, go "hey baby" right back.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 07:14 PM
    AandZ, you really need to hold out for the answers on this board it is slow on the weekends, K??
    Your question? Is he not looking at you when he says it or what, usually you know if someone is talking to you. Normally if you like someone, you should say hey in a more one on one way instead of with the whole school with you. Try that, next time you see him say hi, see what happens. Unless you just want to wonder this whole year if you guys can get together... Hugs to you and good luck. Let us know how it goes sweet...
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Aww thanks and sorry I was bored and wanted answers lol sorry I am silly? But I was just kind of mad cause people like meanies have nothing better to do than be me to me? Lol maybe I will say hi or smile first? I don't know I barely see him if at all in the hallways lol god.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 07:33 PM
    You should, show your smile give him a hey and see what happens. Good for you. No more meanies! Try to say nice things and you will get nice things said back. You will see sweet. Hugs, Start
    -

Sep 2, 2007, 07:34 PM
    But I was nice first lol goodness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The endless steppe section 1 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone no the answers to these following questions? 1. list the things that esther and her family wear and carry with them that u think will be the most useful in their new life. 2. list some items you think they will wish they had brought with them. 3. what kind of people are esther and...

Confusion [ 4 Answers ]

CONFUSED!! 1 I am CRAZY about a senior at my high school. I am a freshman. I am pretty good friends with this guy and ik that if we were to become an "item" he wouldn't take advantage of me. Hes just cool like that. :) But I also happen to get A LOT of compliments from him. People ask if Im...

Literature: The Endless Steppe [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the summary or plot is of this novel?:confused:

Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to be in a really confusing situation and would appreciate some clarity. I have been good friends with this girl for 2 years, about 1 1/2 years ago I asked her out and she said yes and then later that night said no stating that she did not date her friends. I accepted this and contented...

Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend says he misses me and wants to see me but he said he doesn't like me any and we've been friends for over 7 to 8 yrs.. straight and we did go out but it never worked. And I like him a lot... n we've never stopped being friends and I tell him how I feel about him and I don't know what...

View more questions Search