Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    attaullah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Router Setup
    Hi friend
    I want to enter into the router that is of D-Link and DI-604 using ip address 192.168.0.1 but can not, Can you help me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 2, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Why?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 2, 2007, 11:16 AM
    If the page that lets you log in doesn't come up when you go there, try 192.168.1.1, 192.168.15.1, and 192.168.10.1. Those are other popular addresses for routers.

If you actually get to the page and just can't log in, then you need to remember your password. We can't help you get around that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Router within a Router - Connection problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to set up a wireless network to be able to use my laptop, but am having problems getting everything working; The wireless is "Connected" yet I'm unable to access the internet, or ping the default gateway. The current setup consists of a Zyxel Prestige 643 (The "internet gateway", a...

Tv/dvd setup [ 2 Answers ]

My TV does not have the yellow/white /red plug only plug for cable how can I set up my dvd player without it

Wlan Setup [ 7 Answers ]

How To Set Up Wlan Setup? I Have Got A Laptop With Wlan Installed And A Desk Top With Whom I Want To Connect . Please Help

Setup VB package [ 0 Answers ]

Hi.. When I want to run setup.exe for my VB package into Windows 2000 professional this message appeared ; "Setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your system. Click OK If you would like setup to update these files for you now. You will need to restart Windows...

View more questions Search