Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simon6271 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Wanted space then binned me
    Hiya
    Was going out with my ex girlfriend for 4 months and all was perfect until we came back from holiday(her idea) and she dropped the bombshell of needing space to which I agreed too. Even though we spent all our free time together anyway at home and didn't argue at all but got on really well. A few days before the end of the holiday she wanted marriage and kids with me and loved me and to start trying because she loved me and she had been waiting for someone like me. I gave her the space she wanted for a week then said she was happy being on her own and gave me my things I had at hers and said its OVER! I know she is still getting hassle of one of her exs who treated her bad (or so she says) to go back with him and she has been hurt in the past and has had 4/5 relationships in 2 years and done the same to them all.once she gets to a certain pointshe dumps them. I think it still plays on her mind of her being dumped by the person who broke her heart and it's a control thing. She has mentioned she did want to hurt someone after her split she did say when we split she doesn't want to get hurt and she says I couldn't guarantee that even though I wouldn't as I love her that much.I have text her once and she did reply asking was I OK just to see if I was hurting I think but I didn't tell her I was. Not going to text her now but think I want her to contact her deep down
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 01:13 PM
    She has done this before and she has done it to you. Let it go because she has her own issues to deal with and I doubt you can help. Let this go and get healthy and happy yourself.
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 2, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Sounds like she has some anger issues or something. Just be glad she was the one that broke up with you! You can move on, it has been done before. Chin up.

Best of luck,
    Mel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't forget my first [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so its been 3 years since I dated my first girlfriend. It was on and off for 4 years almost, we split up and got back together at least 15 times. She was my first everything, my first love my first kiss my first... well, you know... everything. So I've moved on since then, I'm 21 and I've had...

Should I pursue this guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I gave a SHY male co-worker my email and phone number on Halloween 2006 because I wouldn't see him again until March 2007. Well,This guy never called me because of his shyness(I have a spy co-worker who told me what happen). March 2007 is here and I'm going to see him again in 2 weeks.Should...

View more questions Search