Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wjo602 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Hair folical test on meth, can it detect single use?
    Can a hair follicle test for meth be specific enough to detect a single use. Is there a specific name of a test that can.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 7, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Yes. It only takes one time and it can stay in the hair follicle for up to 3months.
    phasedup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 10:28 PM
    I've been doing a lot of research and from what I have found, it is doubtful that a one time use will show up. So if you used once, like smoked one bowl, your probably okay. If a "one time use" to you is a 3 day binge... then you will not pass the test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know what I can do to pass a hair folical test [ 11 Answers ]

Okay I Am Writing This Because I Need Some Help.. I Have A Hair Falical Test On July 11 And I Have Relapsed On Crack And Pot A Few Times And Need To Know What I Can Do Too Pass It? Please Help Me This Life Or Death :(

Hair folical test [ 18 Answers ]

I haven't smoked any weed in over a month and a half, yet I'm still worried because I have an interview and drug test with an airline. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shampoo, or other way to make sure that I am clean. I have researched this on the internet and have found that repeated...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Hair folical testing for methamphetamines [ 3 Answers ]

How effective is the hair folical testing for meth. My 17 month old granddaughter's mother is believed to have been making and using meth. I was given temporary emergency custody of her as of last night. They have court ordered the mother to submit a hair folical test within 5 days. I'm also...

Hair folical testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does alcohol show uo on a hair folical test

View more questions Search