Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Ghosts/Spirits, do you believe or not?
    I myself am a believer that another realm exists where an entity I call jinns exist.
    We do no know much about them,but from what I know, there are good and bad among them,believers and non-believers among them,some go about their way while others enter the human world and cause different types of disruptions.

I also believe Satan is a jinn and the evillest of them all and he has his followers who do evil and spread evil amongst humanity.

I also believe some of them harm humans physically,while others may not.

I would like to hear different opinion and/or experiences.

Thanks all.:)

P.S. I know this could turn into a bit of a debate,but I would like to request all to be respectful of each others beliefs even if they disagree with each others opinions.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 2, 2007, 03:50 AM
    Simply... I do agree with you... :)

Have a nice day

Ms. Redrose

Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    I myself am a believer that another realm exists where an entity I call jinns exist.
    We do no know much about them,but from what I know, there are good and bad among them,believers and non-believers among them,some go about their way while others enter the human world and cause different types of disruptions.

I also believe Satan is a jinn and the evillest of them all and he has his followers who do evil and spread evil amongst humanity.

I also believe some of them harm humans physically,while others may not.

I would like to hear different opinion and/or experiences.

Thanks all.:)

P.S. I know this could turn into a bit of a debate,but I would like to request all to be respectful of each others beliefs even if they disagree with each others opinions.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 04:36 AM
    firmbeliever,

I don't know much but I know there is more to this world than we may ever understand.

Check out this link -

good jinn - bad jinn

I've always had 'stuff' going on in my life. I'm not psychic but I am involved in many psychic forums and I can hold my own.

There is definitely something going on around here.

The secret is not to be afraid of it and to trust that it means you no harm.

If something 'uncomfortable' does come through just remember who’s the boss and don't be afraid to tell it just where to go - but politely. ;)
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 09:27 AM
    I believe in spirits. I watched shows on TV about spirits haunting houses. This means there has to be a afterlife which could make more people believe.

I heard this one story I don't know if it's true but this one family moved right next to a cemetery and the next day the family was dead. It kind of freaks me out.
    Dacean Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2009, 01:11 AM
    I believe there is a world behind or on top of our own but I have a little twist to it now some of you might not agree with me but this is my opinion okay?

There are spirits in our world but their intentions may differ from spirit to spirit.
    Some are harmless and may even protect you. And then there are evil spirits there intentons may differ but the results are usually the same... death. Some are here to get revenge on the person who killed them or they do it for fun, they enjoy death they kill for the fun of it and there are reports of deaths with no apparent C.O.D.(cause of death), and there are also myths/urban legends of troubled spirits taking the lives of innocents or guilty souls. The most famous of these myths is Bloody Mary, And I believe that as much as the next guy.

That's only the spirit world I believe there are more evil beings at work in our world and the problem with these beings is that we don't know how to kill them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Are there spirits in my house? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Amanda and I am only 12 and a half and I need to know if there are spirits in my house because my uncle passed away a couple weeks ago and I need to know if it's him trying to contact me and tell me it's OK. Also my father, dog, father's friend and grandpa have passed away and...

How do I address the ghosts without opening a way for evil spirits? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, this is a long one, so prepare yourself. I've never had the ability to downsize my stories. We moved into my apt three years ago almost. I had started having experiences shortly after we moved in, but never paid attention since I am so absentminded and misplace things a lot. When I started...

Ghosts or Spirits? [ 8 Answers ]

This question has always been of interest to me. I believe that when you die, you go to heaven. But what happens to you in between? Are you a ghost or spirit? Can you interact with others after you have gone? Are ghost even real? If anyone can give me an answer. Then that would be awesome. Look...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search