Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoolCat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2005, 11:13 AM
    New Mattress
    Hi All!

My mattress is busting springs, worn down and on her way out. I'm now in the market for a new & Good one! I know a good one can be quite expensive so I'm doing all the research before I visit the 1800mattress showroom. I was then going to purchase online, I heard they have a discount and coupons for that.

Anyway, does anyone have any good suggestions. Any mattress they have and love; would recommend?

I am thinking about a simmons, and am looking forward to at least trying the tempurpedic (I hear their lasting power is not so great).
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Sep 7, 2005, 12:22 PM
    Your selection should match your lifestyle
    When you purchase your new mattress, let it reflect your lifestyle... if you are one that requires 6 or more hours of sleep, your selection should provide you with enduring support... traditional mattress, such as Sterns/Foster or Simmons; if you are a pillow-top type, you may want to try the Tempurpedic foam mattress or you might find the SleepNumber bed a better option because it conforms to your contours to provide that enduring support during the night; However, if your bed serves as a place of adventure and you enjoy the subtle and soothing motion of being rocked to sleep, you may consider a water mattress; while yet an economy mattress while provide you with all the comforts of sleeping on a hardwood floor. Mattress selections should always reflect the lifestyle providing you with the optimal edge in life. Those who prefer it hard, should never spend too much, they wear out quickly and need to be replaced often.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simmons beautyrest mattress [ 3 Answers ]

Would you recommend this mattress? I was looking at one today, its what the sales person called a "flush top", but it looked like a very thin pillow top to me. I've read good & bad opinions, on the epinions site, what's your thoughts? Thanks

View more questions Search