Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 1, 2007, 11:55 PM
    Cutting people in half
    When ever I see magic, people are being cut in 1/2 and sometimes in 3 pieces.

Does anyone know how this is done?

And how does that one magician Chris something walk down the side of the buildings?

I can't think of anyway this is possible but somehow they do it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Did you see the YouTube video when he cut that woman in half in the park in front of all those people? I'd sure like to know too how he does that and how he levitates from building to building. I was going to bed, but now I feel like staying up all night to see if someone gives the solution to those magic tricks.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 2, 2007, 12:04 AM
    I have always loved magic, and yeah its so weird how he does these things. And I have watched closely and I never see where wires could be or any flaws in what he is doing.

He once had a car next to him on a roof of a building. He put a tarp over it and when he took it off it was a whole differ car. And people were around it so I don't know its cool.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 12:46 AM
    SGt,
    Glad to help.
    Here's an interesting site

Sleight of Hand
    Welcome To Optical Illusions: Magic Of Art

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Half bat-half man [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie from the 70's... There is a mad scientist on an island who intertwines animal dna with human dna... it's probably cheesy fx with costumed people. I saw it when I was a kid so I was amazed... I know there was a butterfly woman and at the end a half bat-half...

Half of my $ [ 1 Answers ]

Is my soon to be ex entitled to half of my 401k?

He is my other half. [ 1 Answers ]

1 year and 5 months ago, me and my ex boyfriend, completely fell in love. Everything was great for the first 3 months. Then we started argueing, he decided we should take a break because we argued a lot, so we did, I was completely and utterly lost without him! I became depressed, well we both...

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search