Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jovy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 10:16 PM
    How to start trucking business
    How to start trucking business
    I want to do my own trucking way of business but my knowledge is not enough help me thanks god bless
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Trucking what? Where? Tell me more.
    Jalisco94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 08:07 PM
    You will need to get an operating authority USDOT, insurance for tractor and trailer and insurance for the cargo in the trailer.. You will need to know how to do fuel miles unless you pay an accountant to do it for your company , to get loads call transportation company and tell them you are an. Owner operator a you want to haul for them wit your own trailer or if you want to lease one from them they then will send you an application to fill out don't just fill put wit inly one company fill put with like at least 7 so hen one company doesn't have a load to a certain place the other one might have one.. oh and you will need to get MC number this keeps record of your driving record s d that tell the company if they should give you loads or not depending on your record... You will need a fax to confirms loads there are many many more tips and steps my dad is owner and operator what I got to say is GET READY FOR THAT 3 feet stack of papers your going to get every week... Email me so I can give you more info over this question and then I'll give you my number so you can call me I will give you waaaaaaayore info to help you out here's my email [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I'm interested in starting a small cleaning business. Can anyone direct me on researching the area for nominal fees/charges? Thanks :)

Small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi this is sidhaarth,I'm graduate,working in call centre want to start small but good business,please suggest me with idea what to start and how to start.

How can I start a trucking bussines [ 1 Answers ]

A friend and I each own semi`s that we have been driving for another company and we are trying to start our own trucking company. We don`t have the greatest amount of money so we would appreaciate any information on what all we would have too do to get started such as law requirements and cheap...

View more questions Search