Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Sleeping Well
    I have trouble falling asleep so much that it comes to staying up till 2am and I sleep in till 2pm, is there any common foods or drinks that could help me fall asleep better?

P.s. I am only a preteen
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Well I have the same problem. I stay up till 3 am on school nights. All I can say is don't drink anything with caffine escpesially before you try to sleep. Also talk to your parents about taking you to the doctor if it's that serious, they make medicene to help you fall asleep
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Sep 1, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Well... I've heard warm milk... or nyquil! Try doing something rekaxing before bed, like watching TV or reading... that helps me... or homework lol. Or try concentrating on black space
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 09:19 PM
    I talk to myself until I fall asleep. Lol. Hey whatever works. Yeah warm milk might help. Don't forget music that helps some people
    hello4397 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Thanks for the advice I'm sure it will help!
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 09:51 PM
    No problem,
    goyinuser Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 08:20 AM
    BalanceFormula.com :: Get Balanced
    scooker94 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I have found music doesn't help because I always want to sing along with it! LOL! I take a tylenol pm but don't ever get used to it! I have pain when I tyry to sleep because my cartlige was juss pierced but aybe reading a little bit or soothing music BEFORe bed then turn it off when sleeping nno TV or caffeine later than 6 r 7 depending on when you go to bed! Seriously it helps a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

Sleeping Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I am not sure if this is a Medical Condition or not... and I know it's not a disease... but does anyone have any explanation for why I swing my arm as when I sleep? I'll give a brief example... When I fall asleep and I'm actually sleeping... My body will act on it's own and my arm will...

Not sleeping well [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 18yrs old, just graduated from high school. I noticed there was something wrong with me during my last year of high school, so I started seeing a counselor/therapist. We've been talking for a while, and after 2or3 months, he told me that I have dysthymia. I started seeing my counselor in...

Sleeping with someone I shouldn't, ;I need to know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Hi people. OK well I'm sleeping with someone I really shouldn't be. We were pretty good friends, had a bit of trust and stuff. I left my boyfriend (we were so in love :() of 2 and a half years to be with this man. This man is 41, I was 17 (now 18).. is a criminal, but is reformed- facing jail...

Name of sleeping disorder [ 1 Answers ]

There is a name to a sleeping disorder that is inherited through the maternal line. Passing from mother to daughter. The sleep cyle is from 7pm to 2 am. It was featured approx. 12 years ago on TV. It showed this particular family living normal lives. I am trying to find the name to this...

View more questions Search