Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saraishot18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Middle school
    Is middle school really the best grade because I'm in the middle school so far it's a yes for me but there's always a lot of studying!! But I know that I have to get used to thsat but studying is kind of fun and kind of boring at the same time I don't know how but it is and there could be sometimes a lot of homework sometimes more then 4 but like I said its not elementry no more its middle school it gets tougher and tougher and easier and easier. To be honest middle schoolers have e more homeworks more tests and more of everything then high schoolers.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 06:04 PM
    I think high schools funner. You get to do more and you know that your closer to being done with school but the downside is that when your done with school and your out on your own you don't always have parents to help you with everything. Middle school was fun too and at first I missed it but after a while I realized every year seems more and more better. And I come home from school and spend the rest of the day doing homework where in middle school didn't have that much. But it all depends on the teachers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need 2 Know EVERYTHING On Middle School! [ 12 Answers ]

Ok Im going 2 middle school in a week so I need help!! And can I get some tips on notes because I write vvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrryyyyyy Slow!! So can u help me? :( :( :( :( :(

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

Middle School [ 17 Answers ]

I'm starting middle school this fall and I want some advice on how to handle it, I've read all the books and websites, but I need more! Confused

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

What are some exsperaines that you had and don't want eny body else to go through in middle school tell me how to avoid them and I want to find a new best friend how do I do that!!

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

View more questions Search