Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Toronto questions
    I need some good hotels less than £80 a night for a room with two beds in a good part of toronto near shopping and such.

Advise on things to see in the day and evening.

Also what type of plug to they use in canada?
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Mar 7, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Hey I don't know about the hotels in toronto but mabie you could convert 80euro's er w.e. into american or canadian dollars and I ould help you there also don't know te technical terms but the plugs we us are 2 or 3 prongs if it has 2 prongs either one is bigger then the other or its equal size if it is a 3 prong it will have 2 squar prongs and a roung one underneath. If this doesn't make sense go to your local hardware store they might know and could sell you a converter if you need it.
    amangill05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 04:11 PM
    Yeah. Go to expedia.com or booking.com. You can easily get some hotel less than CAD $100.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toronto Hotel - Near Downtown Bars [ 5 Answers ]

All right between Google local and expedia I have not been able to nail down a good hotel within walking distance of downtown Toronto. I am assuming that downtown is the place to be because of the bars and nightclubs.. Please tell me if this is an incorrect assumption. Anyway a hotel within...

Woofstock in Toronto [ 7 Answers ]

Like a one of a kind dog show in downtown Toronto this weekend. Everything and anything for your dogs. They will even have a stupid dog contest and a dog fashion show, etc. Some parts are really hilarious and its wall to wall dogs on Front Stree this weekend.

News Article, Canada. Toronto. [ 9 Answers ]

Here is the link of a news article from a toronto paper. http://torontosun.com/Comment/Commentary/2006/08/06/1722382.html

View more questions Search