Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Sep 1, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Why do I feel this way?
    Why do I feel the best when I am horribly depressed? What I mean is, When I am terribly depressed, Its almosst a good feeling, but I remain depressed, kind of nice I guess.
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 1, 2007, 06:42 PM
    I think it sound like you may have too much going on in your life and to feel drepressed is an escape from doing what you really supposed to do daily. Depends on if you are so depressed that you can't move, I guess in a sinical way your :confused: body is relaxing. Hmmm?

Chin up,

Mel:cool:
    Dark_Slasher Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2007, 04:48 PM
    LMAO!!

^_^ good for you.
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Sep 3, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Your problem doesn't sound like clinical depression. I don't know anyone who says depression is kind of nice. Do you think you would benefit from seeing a therapist ? The right one may help you understand yourself better.
    trujew Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenovo
    Why do I feel the best when I am horribly depressed? What I mean is, When I am terribly depressed, Its almosst a good feeling, but I remain depressed, kind of nice I guess.
    I think I can relate and explain why you feel this way... you feel this way because you obviously get something out of it for feeling like crap. What you get out of it is the ability to continue to make yourself wrong. I believe that things happened in your life (negative/bad/whatever) and you created a sentence (if you will) on yourself. So in other words, you give yourself permission to feel like crap in order to support that ridiculous story in your head that you are not good enough in life. I know this because I often do the same thing. The other piece of it is that you love drama and pain. Its what you know and have known for years. I can bank on it. Its always easier to make yourself wrong as a way to not be responsible for yourself and your life. I don't think you have a chemical imbalance or anything, I think you just need to start changing your outlook on things. Look, I have had more trauma and abuse and everything else go on in my life for years and whenever the slightest thing happens to me, I make myself wrong for it and or blame myself for why things went the way they did. Believe in yourself and if you hear yourself talking down about yourself, catch yourself and change that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

How does he feel [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if this guy I have feelings for feels the same way or am ijust imagining it

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

View more questions Search