Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justtravis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 12:38 PM
    How To Get My Ex Back?
    Ok, first off me and my ex broke up 2 weeks and 6 days into our relationship and yes I fell to fast I guess I had blamed him on cheating on me when I didn't know if it was true but I took my bestfriends side of the doubt so anyway he broke it off with me his reason was

" i won't have anymore time for you because i work odd hours of the night"
    Which was true he worked chicken catching 11pm to 11am but there was this girl standing beside him when he broke up with me and the next day they were downtown holding hands and kissing I haven't seen her around him since I always see him around 7pm at the normal hang out and I have fallen for him I do want to spend forever with him and I don't know what to do I don't know what made the relationship fall apart and I have no idea how to fix it but if anyone has any helpful information email me at [email protected] thank you goodbye
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2007, 03:52 PM
    1. Read this: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...sh-114179.html

2. 2 weeks is not even enough time to know if the Chicken Catcher is even more than a friend. I would advise not doing a thing... In fact, after 2 weeks I'm not even sure that constitutes a break-up.

3. Hang in there
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 1, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Hey, listen.. its hard when things don't go your way. But, you have to think that there IS someone else for you. He wasn't the right one for you (I know you hated to hear that) but you can do sooo much better, someone who will "make time" for you and be with you. Plus, this friend that told you about him cheating on you, Things aren't always what they seems. Sometimes, think outside the box , it helps.

Good luck,

Mel:cool:
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I think what you need is to find someone else who you can love. He has moved on and you can too. I know it may be hard but its best to forget him and find someone else. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you say that you don't want to spend forever with him? Then what's the big deal?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 04:12 PM
    It didn't work and it time to move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search