Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guitarguy07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Vaginal orgasms
    Hey, Me and my girlfreind have been messing around a lot and I usually stimulate her to get her to orgasm. Last night I put my finger inside her for the first time and stimulated her at the sam time. She said that it was an overwhelming sensation and she had me stop cause she wasn't sure what was going to happen if I kept going. She said she still orgasmed, but the whole lower half of her body went numb. What are the differences between vaginal and clitoral orgasms? Are vaginal orgasms much more intense for women?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 1, 2007, 01:01 PM
    All depends on the woman. It is a matter of preference and what a woman is used to. If she has intense orgasms stimulating herself (clitoral) then that is good for her. I just think your g/f didn't have enough nerve (didnt want to let herself open to the sensation) to let the orgasm take her away. You probably have to start easier and work her up to a complete orgasm either internal or external. I would suggest start with clitoral stimulation and see where that goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasms [ 11 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for helping me get off. It's never happened, and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's not so much that I'm really concerned about it, it's more that I'm concerned about my boyfriend. I'm worried that he's going to start taking it personally and get...

No orgasms ever [ 11 Answers ]

I cannot have orgasms. I am 25 years old. I have been having sex since 16 and have probably had 2 or 3 orgasms ever. I am a sexual person. I am a horny person, yet never an orgasm. I am now married and very attracted to my husband but still no orgasm. I also can't masturbate. I feel dirty doing...

I have orgasms - HE doesn't [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with a great guy for over two years now. We have been living with each other for about two months and are getting married this coming April. My problem is that when we have sex, I can orgasm but he NEVER does. He stays hard the entire time, just never orgasms. He doesn't even finish...

Vaginal & clitoral orgasms [ 7 Answers ]

What's the difference between a vaginal and clitoral orgasm? Is it only possible to have a vaginal orgasm during intercourse? If you can have a clitoral orgasm through other activity, but not intercourse, why is that? If your clitoris is stimulated during intercourse, will that give you a clitoral...

Types of Orgasms [ 8 Answers ]

I know that a woman can have various or orgasm but I don't know the names of them. Can someone tell me the names of the orgasms that a woman can have?

View more questions Search