Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 1, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Cheapest cell phone plan
    What is the cheapest cell phone plan for 1 person?
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Sep 1, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Try this website New Cell Phones, Free Cell Phones and Cellular Plans - Compare Sales and Deals
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 1, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Thanks for reply I see all the options free phones and such but once they get you it's a different story. LOL I was wondering if any one knew through exsperience what
    Plan they have found that has worked well for them.
    We ended up with a $500.00 bill with the last plan we had the kids were text messaging.
    Then I see all these people with phones and their kids text non stop and they said they have never gotten a 1 month bill like that
    We have cancelled but my daughter wants to get a phone in her own name now and she will be responsible for the bill, so we wanted some opinions from other people.
    Thanks!
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Sep 1, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Okay, well I don't know if MetroPCS is in your area, but they are the best as far as costs are concerned. Perhaps for your daughter a pre pay plan might be a good option, or again look at that site for the best deals. Look at your previous bills and determine how many minutes your daughter uses. Then multiply by .30%. That is the best chunk of minutes you need a month for her. That information will help you shop for the best deals. Be wary of contracts, which might make it difficult for you to adjust plans as her or your needs change. Anybody can tell you that their plan is the best, but you can't really go by that, because your daughter's needs will be different.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 1, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Cheapest is all a reference, it sounds like cell phone management issues, if they had not text messaged then it would not be a high charge.

Now the issues are, how many minutes do you use a month or need, I use almost 2000, so my cheapest plan may be a different company than a person only needing 300 minutes

What is your area, do you want the best service or the cheapest price, for example T mobile has poor service where I live, so even if they are cheaper, it is not a lot of good.

Best bet, make a list of every service you have to have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

How can I obtain a phone bill that belongs to my husband

Cell phone [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cingular cell phone.. I broke it.. my son gave me his old Samsung t-mobil phone.. well my sim card won't work.. is there any way to make it work?? any help

View more questions Search