Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Garrett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2005, 08:51 PM
    What's Happening?
    Hey guys,
    I haven't been around here for awhile, I don't know why.

Anyway, once again I'm certianed about my best friend, Nick. Here's the thing, about a month ago (probably earlier) he has been acting differntly with me like he's not my best friend anymore. Yes, I mess with him in certain times. We barley even talk to each other anymore though and when we do he's just, like I said... differnt with me, this has happened to me before. You see, about 3 years or so ago before Nick and I met, I once had a best friend named 'Tony' who I've known ever since I started using the computer which was 7 years ago I think because I remember using a computer for a very long time. Tony and I though has stopped chatting all of the sudden, he also became a 'gangster' kind of person, he wasn't one while I knew him. But this became like that we don't even know each other anymore which I'm not happy with, with losing my first best friend. And I don't want to lose my 'brother' Nick. I'm real worried about this, is it me why he's acting like this or what?

Please reply to this if you can, so I can get an idea why he's doing it.

Thanks a lot.
    ~Garrett~
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Sep 18, 2005, 04:12 PM
    Questions
    I don't know if this is the problem or not but here goes... I have had several close friends. At some point in time we either don't talk as much or stop talking all together. This one girl that I was super close with all of a sudden stopped accepting my phone calls. I gave her an invitation to my son's first birhtday party, and I haven't seen or heard from her since. My son is 2 now. What I am getting at is sometimes peoples interest in life changes, they meet new people, they start doing new things and they eventually weed out people who don't fit into their new world. It's called growing up. Don't take it so hard, you too will meet new people and start doing new things and sooner or later you will notice that you and your world are different. I hope this helps.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2005, 08:09 AM
    Close friends
    Hi,
    As the old saying goes, "friends come and go"; very, very true.
    Your best friends have now gone on to do and act without you; whatever the reasons are, it's probably them, not you.
    Meet new people, and you will make new friends.
    Be yourself, treat others with respect, and don't lie to them about anything. You will find another close friend.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening to me [ 11 Answers ]

I have had normal periods and I am taking the pill This month even though I am on the pill I strted bleeding 2 days prev and then stopped I woke up early one morning and found that I was covered in blood which has never happened and have been very heavy bleeding since ? And very very painful...

What Is Happening In My House? [ 2 Answers ]

"Hi Me and my family moved into our house around 2 years ago, there has only been 2 previous owners and noone has died in the house. After a couple of months moving in we noticed a very strong fishy smell in my daughters room, it would gradually appear then afer a few minutes would slowly fade....

What's happening to me? [ 6 Answers ]

I just resumed taking birth control again after being off it for about 7 months. Two weeks into taking the pill again, I had an "intimate moment" with my boyfriend and I began bleeding profusely. It's been almost a week and the bleeding is lighter, yet still constant. How long should this last?...

What is happening [ 2 Answers ]

I will start by saying I haven't been with a man in 4 12 yrs. But I recently got married and my husband and I are trying to conceive. My cycle is usually pretty normal. I can bet on it an win. But since we are trying to have a baby, I made sure that we were together during my fertile and ovulating...

View more questions Search