Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indyarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 11:12 PM
    Picture perfect
    In the movie the picture perfect jennifer aniston heads to boston to try and win back nick played by jay mohr in this scene they are at a wedding and he asks her if she likes the bunny hop. They start to hug and there is a song playing in the background (instrumental)does anyone know the name of the song.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 1, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Is it "Amateur" by Aimee Mann?
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Sep 1, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Sorry, that's not the right song since Aimee Mann sings in that one. Was the song you're looking for a kind of wedding march song? If so, then I know the name of that one. Otherwise I'll keep trying to find it for you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

Song from movie Picture Perfect [ 4 Answers ]

It has the line cause when I get that feeling.. This is driving me nuts. Just so you know it isn't the song by cascada.

The perfect... [ 19 Answers ]

Handjob. Seriously, need advice on techniques, because it is harder than it looks! Any tips to make him crazy?

It was perfect until... [ 12 Answers ]

The other night I went out with my boyfriend, his little brother and his mum. We all went to a family get together, my boyfriend drunk a lot and was fairly drunk by the end of the night. We all went back to his mums, where I looked after him, cleaned up his sick, comforted him, hugged him, bathed...

View more questions Search