Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 31, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Homebase childcare business
    Hi, am I about to start a home base child care program, my q. is if this certificate will qualify me to open a day care center or do I need t study early childhood education, I mean what do I need to have to be qualified to open child care business, is it fruitful business?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 10:38 PM
    It depends on the need for this business where you live. If there is a need, the parents will want you to be well-prepared for and clever at childcare. Do you have small children or have you ever raised kids? Do you have a business plan and a day-to-day activity plan? Do you have clients lined up already?

It's a disaster if you don't know what you are doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying for private childcare [ 2 Answers ]

I can't seem to find a daycare worth a flip and want to know what you pay for a babysitter/nanny in your home for one 3 year old full time?

Income was from tutorials and childcare [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for the answer to my previous post. But I do have some other matters that I need clarification from, which I believe I failed to make clear. 1) I earned 4500 for childcare, but tutorials for the same children. I worked for two families, and probably earned 3500 from one family. I did...

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search