Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monsoon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Bio claire soap
    Bought this yesterday from eBay, from someone in the uk as the only other place I could find it from was usa, got the soap without the hyq for £1.99 and lotion for £6.99, did not see the oil on there.

Would I need the oil?
    How do I use the soap and lotion?
    Any uk users, where do you buy these products from?

I have pcos and have found my skin has got darker and also around small areas of my body, I am indian and a meduim gold colour (nc40 mac foundation).
    Although my arms and back are the darkest, have also recently been to dubai so the tan is still there.
    My main reason is that I would like the same overall colour,
    Also want to wear more outfits with sleevless and low back etc,

Have read the other threads on this, will this work as I do not want to get a patchy look or lighter face and darker body?
    Also have bought yeast tablets as mentioned on another thread and am going to try them, so if anyone has tried them please let me know.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 1, 2007, 01:33 AM
    You can buy Bio Claire products from most Black hair and cosmetic shops.

I have purchased some in the past from a shop called PAK based in Finsbury Park in London. There are also shops in Dalston Kingsland High Road in London that can provide it. Peckham, Brixton and Tottenham also have a wide range of shops stocking it.
    monsoon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Hi maharani do you still use these products, what results did you get?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 1, 2007, 11:26 AM
    I have used the Bio claire cream on and off for the body only. I found that initially it really lightened my legs and feet, but then I noticed that on the back of my legs behind my knees, the skin was sore and was significantly lighter than the rest of my legs, probably as the knees bend and the cream really gets absorbed.

I then noticed that I could see my veins and the skin seemed thinner, so I reduced the usage. However since then, I have never been able to attain the lightening I first saw even though I have used it regularly.

I do remember someone mentioning on another forum that they also noticed that they saw their skin appear to seem thinner and more sensitive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

When using bio claire does your.. [ 6 Answers ]

When u use bio claire oil and cream mixed together does your skin peel?

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but... I'm anxious

View more questions Search