Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 31, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Results using AMIRA MAGIC Cream
    Just curious as to if anyone has been using amira magic cream for a while, with significant results.

I did read a thread where someone mentioned that it is not recommended to be used on the face.

Appreciate any responses.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 3, 2007, 11:22 PM
    No one using amira then ?
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 05:02 PM
    I used it on my face... it was OK but not good for dry skin and the desired results are not so quick it comes slowly but again not good on dry sensitive skin... it has something in it which makes your skin dry... and I'm looking for a lightener which is suitable for dry skin...
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 12, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Be careful with rebound darkening. Once you start using it, you can't stop. If that's not a problem for you, use it.
    rose_976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 01:42 AM
    I was using the amira magic cream for two years but I noticed that my skin in not as smooth as when I started to use it. I was actually happy with it at first because it was really good. But not long I also noticed a lot of black heads and I use the product this long because evrytime I want to stop it and use a new cream I always notice rashes on my face that's why I use it again because I thought that the new cream was causing it. Then two weeks ago I decided to really stop it for good and that's when my face get really dry and very, very, very itchy and it wrinkled my skin like old skin. I went to see my doctor and told me not to use it on my skin because it has a lot of ingredients to use it on the face or even on the skin. That's why I search for this product in the internet to find out a site where I can warn everyone not to use this product. My aunt also used this product for quite some time maybe two years as well and stopped it one month ago and I've learned that she also experienced the same thing. It was a blessing cause she found a cream to cure it. Now her face has cleared up and I'm also using the cream she's using now and it seems that my face is getting better but my skin is still dry and still itchy.
    rose_976, Registered Nurse working in Canada
    PinkMoscato Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
    be careful with rebound darkening. once you start using it, you can't stop. if that's not a problem for you, go ahead and use it.
    That makes sense... what do you use to prevent rebound darkeking though?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2009, 08:22 PM
    Hmmm... that Amira Magic Cream looks cheezy and sketchy. I took a look at it today, it looks like it was made in someone's bath tub and the labeling looks like a child made them. I read the ingredients and information on different site, and some stating that it contains Hq, if you don't mind using it. And some stating that it contains no Hq. I know tha there has been controversy that they do not disclose all of the ingredients, which may also help explain the bad side effects. A good lighteng crème isn't supposed to make you darker and patchy, nor make the skin like rubber.
    B-L-U-E Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 11:15 PM

What about MAKARI ?

I used it for one month , it lightend me one shade in one month, but its too much expensive, so I have diverted to sum cheaper way, :-P

U can check it out in this site

Accueil

www.makari.fr
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2009, 04:40 PM
    I agree Blue, makari helped lighten me up fast too, and in a month there was a noticeable difference. But it is costly, especially when trying to lighten more than just your face. What do you think should be a good price for a quality lightener?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amira magic cream - hydroquinone [ 2 Answers ]

Am shock to find out amira magic cream contains hydroquinone because I previously read from someone that magic cream was natural but its not... does anyone no how much % of hydroquinone amira magic cream contains. Please reply to me a.s.a.p because I was planning to use it.

Amira Magic Cream doesn't [ 72 Answers ]

How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think I‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and...

Results From Amira Magic Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Did anybody use it already apart from unis carmen and atlas.Does it really work like magis and fade away dark spots caused from busting pimples and does it really even your skin tone.I am really stuck and don't know what to get to lighten up the dark spots I got from busting pimples and very...

Godiva or amira magic cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody to start of I'm dark african american MALE not toooo dark,I have a problem and I please need your help.My skin is lighter and darker at some areas and I squeezed sum pimples that I get once in a while now I have many dark spots on my skin.I need something that will even my skin tone...

View more questions Search