Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hills Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 03:05 PM
    From africa to africa
    Do I need a swaziland visa before going there with my ghanaian passport?
    Very Oldman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hills
    do i need a swaziland visa before going there with my ghanaian passport?
    The best answer will come from the Swaziland embassy. I can tell you that a couple years ago, before I retired, I worked at a university and traveled with a co-worker to Zambia for a conference on indigenous peoples rights. He is from Zaire, the university travel authorization office contacted both the Zambia and Zaire authorities who assured us he need no Zambian visa to travel with his Zaire passport. By the time we got there, the rules had apparently changed. I enjoyed the conference while he sat in the airport security office for 3 days until the paperwork worked its was through the red-tape. By the time he was allowed to leave the airport, the conference was over.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Swaziland Visa Services for citizens of Ghana - Visas to Swaziland Online: Application, Requirements
    Citizens of the following countries DO NOT require a Swaziland visa for a stay of up to 60 days: Anguilla, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Denmark, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guyana, Iceland, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Portugal, Saint Helena, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sweden, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad Tobago, Uganda, Uruguay, United States, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
    ---------------------------------

There is a downloadable visa form available on the above link.
    Hope this helps.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Africa [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem about , "what is the real meaning of piramids to the Egyptian culture?

Getting to Africa [ 2 Answers ]

I will be flying to Cape Town from Tokyo in October. Can somebody tell me the best suggested route. How many hours does the trip take? Also, do we require to get any particular shots or medication. In 1990 when I went to the Gambia I had to get a yellow fever shot and take malaria medication. ...

Aids in Africa [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sarah Georgeson and I'm doing an essay on AIDS in Africa and was wondering if you could answer a couple questions about it that I can't find. How many people altogether in Africa have died from AIDS? What percentage of the African population are infected with AIDS? What...

Volunteer in Africa [ 2 Answers ]

CICD and the Humana People to People movement are looking for volunteers. You can contribute to the fight against AIDS and poverty by joining the Development Instructor program. A life changing experience – for yourself and the people in Africa you work with! You can work with: - Child Aid...

View more questions Search