Ask
    fltrucker32148 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Felony c d l driver interance to canada
    Felony c d l driver entrance to canada
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 03:22 PM
    What is your question? This is more of a statement than a question. If you want someone to help you, please ask.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Hello trucker:

If you're asking whether a felon can get into Canada, the answer is maybe.

excon
    twins2119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Where can
    I go to find out released convicts records on there crimes without paying for the site?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Hello twins:

You can't.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly, And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it... ( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Licensed cdl truck driver w/ felony? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a licensed cdl truck driver. I cannot get a semi driving job because of a felon I had from 4 years ago . Anyone?

Canadian entering Canada with Felony charges [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a relative who is a canadian citizen and holds permanent residency from states. She has been charged with one count of felony and has fled to mexico. She wants to know can she return to Canada... will they arrest her at the airport? Thx in advance for your input.

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

View more questions Search