Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonxlr8d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Name of song
    Need to know song title and singer for this song that goes like this... sexual conversation to get you in the mood oh oh mental stimulation to make your body move... HELP PLEASE!
    musicgirl_28 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Back for More - By Glenn Lewis

Glenn Lewis, Back for more Lyrics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Who sand this song and what's the song title? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember specifically when but I think it's late 80s or early 90s,I can recall a few lines from the lyrics,it goes... hell of a hell of a,she's so fine,hell of a hell of a,blows my ing,hell of a hell of a... she's a hell of a girl yeah,I know she's so fine.please help. Kind regards

Which song is? Can you identify artist or song? [ 2 Answers ]

I try to find song title or artist of a song that it must be from 60's and it's possible title is "Francis" or something like that. Singer is man and some of the lyrics are: "I love you baby But you don't (.. ) Can't live without you ... I love you darling I don't want to stay alone...

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search