Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maandpa1227 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Supply chain
    Is anyone familiar with supply chain problems. I am not sure about my answer.

Fisk Corporation is trying to improve its inventory control system and has installed an on-line computer at its retail stores. Fisk anticipates sales of 75,000 units per year, an ordering cost of $8 per order, and carrying costs of $12.0 per unit.

a. What is the economic ordering quantity? 781

b. How many orders will be placed during the year? = 123

c. What will the average inventory be? =

d. What is the total cost of ordering and carrying inventory? = $96.00 per unit
    braziledison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 06:35 PM
    What is supply chain
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2008, 02:12 PM
    You might do better posting this under accounting, or under the acc & finance in homework help. This is actually cost accounting stuff.

I don't know what the chances are of getting an answer. It's not my specialty area and I only do cost stuff at more of a principals level, and this is more advanced junk. (I hated when I learned it, barely memorized it for the test, and certainly don't remember it now. LOL.) But you might have a better shot moving it from finance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Supply Chain Differences [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching for days for information related to the topic for an assignment due. Perhaps, I am over analyzing. My question is this: What are the differences in supply chains for a B2B and a B2C business? Other than the complexity of the transactions involved I have not found enough...

View more questions Search