Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rae24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 08:36 AM
    The returning ex
    Well, so I had this ex boyfriend who basically crushed my heart, and got a new girlfriend. However, she left him about 2 months ago, and he was depressed over her for some time, but now he seems fine. Recently, we decided to become friends and I let go of my grudge. But also he calls and texts me now all the time to hang out, and we do, but thing is... all he wants is to get in my pants. We did do it once after we broke up, and I wouldn't mind to do it again, but I don't know if it is right for us to be friends with benefits. I don't like him, and yet sometimes I feel used, even though I agree to do the stuff, and other times I get jealous at him with other girls. I don't know what to do. Anyone has any advice for me?
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Aug 31, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Girl you got to let him go. I know its hard, but if you don't like him like that anymore then you shouldn't be having sex with him. Don't let him use you. That's not fair at all to you. Just because he was depressed over this other girl doesn't give him the right to use you as his back up plan. Im not saying anyof this to be mean but I went through it, and it only hurts you in the long run. Don't have sex with him anymore and see how much he wants to hang out and be friends... Good luck to you and be good to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 08:47 AM
    He was an ex for a reason and you should have kept it that way. He crushed your heart once and now he wants to use you and your letting him. My advice is to leave him completely alone and stop all this nonsense.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Aug 31, 2007, 09:01 AM
    I don't think there is anything wrong with becoming friends with your X as long as they know where the line is drown. You have to lay ground rules though. That's if you want to...
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Aug 31, 2007, 10:48 AM
    U can't say he's using u... u're using him too... to satisfy your ego that he's loving your body... but won't u want anybody who truly loves you as a whole and not just your body?. if you have an answer to this... u sure hv an answer to your post... good luck with this guy... there are many like these lurking on the streets...
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    He was an ex for a reason and you should have kept it that way. He crushed your heart once and now he wants to use you and your letting him. My advice is to leave him completely alone and stop all this nonsense.

Agree with tal, this guy is using you.

Leave him alone in this way and I bet he doesn't hang around.

You could do better for yourself than this.
    Rae24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Thank You Everyone... I Didn't Even Think Anyone Would Reply This Week =]
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Aug 31, 2007, 09:27 PM
    One thing for sure; (he) has his system up and running and probably put it together before you knew him. For now he knows what he wants from life and seems to be on course. What do you want and are you willing to sacrifice yourself for some guy wearing a diaper. Let him take care of himself. If you were my sister you'd hear me yelling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Returning something important [ 15 Answers ]

Hi my friends. Just wanted some of your valued advice on a situation I find myself in. Whilst doing some much needed cleaning of my cupboard over the weekend I come across something that belongs to my ex. Well many things actually. Most of them aren't important things and I won't even bother...

Returning to ex-wife? [ 5 Answers ]

How much control do ex-wives have over ex-husbands? I met a really nice guy; spent most of the last 2 weeks at his house. He has been divorced 14 months. Now the ex-wife has showed up, pitched a big fit (crying, making him feel guilty and threatening to kill herself) and he is staying at her...

Returning parent! [ 4 Answers ]

My son is 16 and has never had any contact with his biological father. The other day his father came into the place where I work, big shock, and started asking after his son. He was with his new family, girlfriend and daughter, and it was a chance meeting. He asked for my telephone number and I...

Returning mail [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, I had a very abbusive and controlling child hood. As an adult I've decided to exclude my parents from my life. I did seek councling for this at one time. And this was really the best path for me to take. Recently my parents are trying to fight for grandparent rights. I do have...

Returning a sign-on bonus [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I received a sign-on bonus of $15,000 in 2005 that was reported as income on my W-2. (actual amount received was $10,102.50 after taxes). I have recently left that job and need to return the sign-on bonus. My company wants me to return the $10,102.50 + $3,750 for federal taxes since my...

View more questions Search