Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cingold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Need free antivirus for p2p files
    I currently have Norton Antivirus 2005 but it is soon to expire. Was thinking of going to AVG. What I want is a free antivirus that scans everything including email, ingoing and outgoing, and also p2p files, as I download a lot of music. Will AVG do this, or is there another free antivirus that will?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 08:51 AM
    AVG does scan e-mails, local drives and should be able to detect most of the malicious code thrown at your computer;)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 31, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cingold
    also p2p files, as I download alot of music.
    Are you admiting to being a thief? If you get your music from legal sources you won't have to worry about them containing viruses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Free antivirus software [ 14 Answers ]

Which is your opinion regarding best free anti virus software?

Need Free Commercial Antivirus Software [ 5 Answers ]

I am part of a company, Valdez Youth Awareness Coalition (YAC) and was wondering whether there was any free commercial antivirus software that I could download. I need it soon because I am connected with an unprotected computer.

Http stops but p2p continues working until router is refreshed [ 1 Answers ]

I Have a linksys router connected to a 1mb dsl line, and several pcs connected to it. at least once a day (at seemingly random intervals) anything using the http protocol (ie, Firefox or the rss feeds and trackers in my bittorrent client) can't access anything. I get the same messages as if...

Uninstallation of AVG Antivirus Free Version [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to unistall the AVG Antivirus free version but it is not getting uninstalled. These are the following details which occur when I try to uninstall this software:: Local machine: installation failed Initialization: Error: Checking of state of the item registry key...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search