Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxmyworld Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2005, 07:09 AM
    What if she doesn't contact you?
    Hypothetical question that sprung to mind:

You've broken up/ on a break with your girlfriend. You do the whole 2 months of no contact... but she doesn't contact you either. Is it worth it to even bother sending her a message after 2 months on how she's doing, or is it just a waste of your time?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2005, 09:07 AM
    It depends on how you feel - see, she has to be the love of your life.

AND your break up should not have been bad, meaning no cheating, abuse, etc.

Also - have you changed? Did you figure out what may have turned her off?

IF you have not made in contact in two months and the above applies - send a simple e-mail if she has e-mail saying:

"Hi, how are you? I wanted to see how you were doing? Everything is great here. Take care, ----"

No pressure, no dumb questions, absolutely no relatinship questions, no date questions.

IF she doesn't respond after 4 days - send one more ans say something funny.

Wait a 10 days - try a call. BUT THAT WOULD BE it if she doesn't respond.

Sometimes woman are way to prideful to contact you.
    Afrnsd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2005, 09:06 PM
    :p:p:p
    Do what you feel like doing...
    kingping Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2005, 09:15 PM
    My ex contacted me a few times, lately she has been saying how much she's misses me and such. I think it's worth a shot, I mean if she turns you down, she turns you down. At least you will know and can move on.
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 07:45 AM
    I always like to know, but at the same time take a hint. If you call someone 3 times and she never calls you back, she doesn't want to talk to you.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2005, 08:20 AM
    Yes - please no stalking.

She had to have been a pretty significant love and you had OR her could NOT have done something major to cause the break.

ALSo, again, you have to change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When can I contact him again? [ 15 Answers ]

How long should I wait after the breakup before I can call my ex? I haven't talked to him for about 2 months now and the last time I bumped into him, he told me he misses me, gave me hugs and was sweet to me. When we first broke up, about 4 months ago, he called me for awhile and he kept telling...

Too much contact? [ 17 Answers ]

K so I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now, well its been official for that long but we've been seeing each other way longer than that. She moved into an apartment up school a little while ago and I've been over there a lot but I feel like I'm there too much. And when I'm there she tells me...

Need advice.. Should I try to contact her? [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, I need some friendly advice. I'm sure a lot of you have had someone that was in your life at one point that you can't seem to get out of your mind. With that being said, I dated this girl about 5 years ago. We really weren't together that long.. a couple of months or so. Well, after we broke it...

Should I contact her? [ 7 Answers ]

Been broke up with the love of my life for 2 1/2 months now and I still want to be with her. The last time I saw her was in person about 1 1/2 months ago. She said she didn't ever want to see me again. Before that, she asked me if I was seeing someone and I said yes. She said she was wating for...

View more questions Search