Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Aug 31, 2007, 01:18 AM
    80's cartoon
    Trying to identify an animated movie I saw when I was much younger. I thought at the time that it was a my little pony movie. A group of ponies are playing in a field, suddenly a 'demon' riding in a 'dragon' drawn chariot descends and captures several of the ponies and carries them away to his castle. He chains them up and turns them into more 'dragons'. Some of the ponies could fly, and one could get around by wishing that it was somewhere else. Does this sound familiar to any one? Thank you.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 10:20 AM
    X-Entertainment is read by the one and only Warren G.

As it turns out, I missed out on some really great cartoons. My Little Pony is far from what I was expecting, I had no idea how violent and borderline masochistic the villains got. Look at it this way - on He-Man, we had Skeletor, right? Well what truly evil things does Skeletor actually do? He wants to get into Greyskull at any cost, so the most we can really lump on him is a breaking and entering charge. Now look at My Little Pony. The lead villain is some gigantic half-goat creature who enslaves and caresses little ponies, keeps them in bags, and uses magic to turn them into dragon slaves. He also manages to threaten murder at a rate of once per every 3-4 statements. :) Is This What You're Looking For? :(
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Sep 1, 2007, 12:48 AM
    This is specifically "My Little Pony: Firefly's Adventure"
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Yes this is what I was wanting. Thank you so much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

80's cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

It's been driving me crazy and this is the only topic I think this question suits. In the 80's there was a cartoon around the same time shirt tales, strawberryshortcake and alike aired it was about these racoons and they had a friend who walked up right was pink always very nervous and had a nose...

Old cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I don't think it was a series. It has a sheepdog named Schaefer, who went into space and landed on a planet and met an alien girl (looked human w/ a nose like the thing on a snorkels head) she and her dog needed his help saving her planet and Earth from being destroyed by a mean Colonel, who she...

Children's Cartoon 80's I think [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie I use to watch when I was like, 5, around 1988 or so. I have no idea about the name or much about the movie but I know I just adored it. All I can remember is that it was about a young boy who lived underwater, but not a merman/mermaid. I think he met a young girl who lived...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

View more questions Search