Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    algranville2000 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 10:35 PM
    Free People Finder Websites
    I am looking for some free people search websites. Can anybody give me a comprehensive list of these sites? Also, can anybody provide me with sites that let me know if someone has died? Thanks.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2005, 03:22 AM
    Here's one I use fairly frequently:

Internet Oracle
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2005, 06:53 AM
    Websites
    Hi,
    Your best bet for these sites would be finding them, using a search engine such as http://www.google.com.
    Type in, such as "people search", without quotes, then click on Search.
    You will see many, many links to find what you are looking for.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 9, 2011, 07:36 AM
    I have two sites. http://www.legacy.com/NS/ Where it says last three days, scroll
    And you'll get all dates (if someone even died twenty years ago)

The other site is to Google social security death and up pops Intergrative site
    You only have to know the name of the person but you can narrow it down if you
    For instance, that the person probably got his/her first job in a particular
    State... then put in that state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Logmein Free: Setting up other people so I can access their computer [ 12 Answers ]

I get questions from friends about their computer and would like to offer them setting themselves up so that I can access their computer. I understand that they need to install logmein free, but where do they go from there to allow themselves to be accessed by me? Thanks!

Blocking Websites [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way, on Internet Explorer, or Firefox, to block websites? I am sick of being embarrassed because my IP log count is so high on people's blogs that I no longer have contact with, due to differences. I think there is, but I can't seem to find it, only an option in which to tag sites so...

Websites as Seen on TV [ 6 Answers ]

How many people log onto a website they see flash across their screen during a TV show, movie, live newscast, etc. Not including website commercials, just random sites you see during a program.

Legality of letting people download Free MP3's [ 3 Answers ]

What are the consequences of letting people download mp3's for free. Even though the artist is foreign and is dead? THank you!!

View more questions Search