Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChattyKathy68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Colon spasms
    I have had two episodes, a day apart of spasms in my left side. After the first one, I had a bowel movement. The second one made me very nauseous. Is this typical of colon spasms or something else?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2007, 02:18 PM
    You don't say if you have trouble with your colon in the past, have you had a colonoscopy to determine the problem? Have you had, or still have diverticulitis or diverticulosis?

Sorry not a doctor but know of these conditions and you really must tell the whole problem or previous diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muscle Spasms in leg [ 8 Answers ]

I am 66yrs. Old and relatively healthy. I started having muscle spasms in my left leg for no apparent reason. My MD gave me a muscle relaxant which helped the problem but they made me very sleepy. They stopped but have come back. They are very painful and I can hardly walk. Any advice as to...

Colon cleanser [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard colon cleanser helps cleaning up the body and losing weight,if so which one is the best?

Colon clensing products [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know if there are any risks associated with a new supplements I have discovered and am interested in trying, does not require a prescription, nor has it been FDA tested. It is called Colonix (actually I have found several of these "colon cleansing products) they show pictures of what...

My Mom had part of colon removed [ 1 Answers ]

Today my 81 year old Mom (who is 1900 miles away from me) had 14" of infected colon removed. She has been sick for almost 2 months. They did a 'temporary' ostomy, and now she is septic and in ICU (low blood pressure). I have looked at WEBMD, and cannot find the answers I need. What can we expect?...

Seizures or muscle spasms in Dashund [ 3 Answers ]

My 3 year old male dashund is having muscle spasms or seizures about every 2 months or less. Last about 5 to 10 minutes. Anyone have any info about this type of problem?

View more questions Search