Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Possessed by someone
    I know I'm the same person who said I have spirits in my room. But I have another problem. As far back I can remember it felt like there was another person in my body. I can't remember what I was about to write I think he's making me forget. I just got a severe head ache just now. I keep my angered bottled up and try not to release it. But sometimes... I got to stop my head really hurts please someone help me.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Have you tried seeing a doctor and discussing these headaches, it could be the cause of forgetfulness and the feeling that you have someone in your body.

Also anger might be related to your headaches.
    Get yourself tested for all possible medically explainable conditions, if all tests are negative then we may assume it could be a case of possession.

But if there are other unusual things that you have noticed, if you could relate them,we might be able to say if it is ghost related or not.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 2, 2007, 04:37 AM
    HI... I do agree with firmbeliever... first you need to see a dr regarding your headaches then if all results are OK then you need to gather your notes, thoughts, incidents that made you think that you are possessed and post it... maybe we can help...

Take care of yourself.

Ms. Redrose

Sep 2, 2007, 09:15 AM
    There's something weird happening. These head aches don't happen at random only when I'm on this page. In fact it's happening right now. I can't see a doctor my family has no health insurance. But one night when I was sleeping my sister was on the computer and she woke me up saying I was talking in my sleep and my voice was freaky sounding.
    lpeyton Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Your headaches maybe caused by the srceen lighting of your computer. You may need to see an eye doctor.

Or you're just stressed out. Though I don't believe stress should be blame for everything. Relax, ponder what you are about to say and then try typing it out. Reread it and be sure it's what you want to say.

Try taking some Vit B12. I am deficient in that and it cause me headaches. Now I don't have any at any time. Nanc :)
    cerulean Posts: 110, Reputation: 5

Sep 15, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JDW1889
    I know I'm the same person who said I have spirits in my room. But I have another problem. As far back I can remember it felt like there was another person in my body. I can't remember what I was about to write I think he's making me forget. I just got a severe head ache just now. I keep my angered bottled up and try not to release it. But sometimes... I got to stop my head really hurts please someone help me.
    Actually it could be multiple personality. Have you ever researched this topic? I knew one for 2 years and I have a very thorough knowledge of this subject. I think that it is confused with "possession" with religious people. That is a disservice.

The headaches happen with the "Switching" when the conscious mind recedes back and another conscious mind, that is called an "alter" comes forth. There is also "co-consciousness" where you sense both or more than 2 at once. Most people only split from traumatic experiences as a child, that they usually cannot remember because the memories are stored away by the alter and not presented to the "core personality".

Multiples are extremely smart, as more of their brain is activated. They are brilliant people actually, high i.q.'s, they are creative, writers, talented, artistic, they express their thoughts and pains through these mediums. Good actors at times as well. Extremely sensitive. Conflicted, hard for others "outside the system" to understand. When they are totally aware of their condition, they spend a great deal of time HIDING it from the outside world because they feel they will scare people off. They have to act, pretend to be Sara when they are really Mary, etc etc. Then they get the people who are involved with them, also covering their tracks for them, because you don't tell the entire world, usually, that you are with a multiple personality. ;)

Some of the clues that you have more than one consciousness, is repressed anger or just ANGER, strange dreams/memories, erased memories of childhood, losing your keys or other belongings, then you find them elsewhere where you didn't remember putting them.

That's because the other consciousness (you, who are divided into more than one you) came out, did his or her thing, moved stuff around, went back in, and then kicked you back out.

Classic really.

There are other symptoms. Multiple personalities are easy to discover using hypnosis as you can assess them that way, if you know how to. MP's have a lot of anger.. rage.. denial.. etc.

They turn to alcohol, sometimes drug, at times promiscuity to forget their memories that sometimes threaten to come back.

I also do hypnosis and very well I might add.
    This might not be what you have.. but I thought I'd throw it out there. I do not believe its possible to be possessed, I think that is something that is greatly misunderstood. The human mind is magnificent and astounding. There are more things in life than you will know, its an exciting journey.

Let me know if this sounds like you.
    cerulean Posts: 110, Reputation: 5

Sep 15, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JDW1889
    There's something weird happening. These head aches don't happen at random only when I'm on this page. In fact it's happening right now. I can't see a doctor my family has no health insurance. But one night when I was sleeping my sister was on the computer and she woke me up saying I was talking in my sleep and my voice was freaky sounding.
    Well.. there you go. MP's are also tend to be more psychic, as they are activating more of their brain than most people. The more you activate, the smarter and more psychic you are. The more creative you are.

Seeing "ghosts" is actually probably the alters, there is the ability to see your alters as well, as if they are standing right in front of you like anyone else. Outside, and inside yourself. Let me know what you think.

Sep 20, 2007, 06:31 PM
    When I was a kid doctors said that I was a genius. Also one night I was about to go to sleep and I heard a very clear voice that sounded like mine and I wasn't thinking it at all. Also it didn't have the feeling of a spirit. And recently I've been hearing bangs like a door inside my head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search