Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Playskool PipeWorks Toy
    Does anyone know where I can purchase a Playskool PipeWorks system.
    I have tried eBay an am currently bidding on one. I would pay a fair price
    If anyone has another one available.
    Thanks in advance.
    englebert4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by morano
    I have tried ebay an am currently bidding on one. I would pay a fair price
    if anyone has another one available.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hello there~

Just wanted you to know that we're getting ready to put Playskool Pipeworks (180+)on Ebay on Sunday night (9/9/07). So, be watching for it. Englebert4
    englebert4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Hi Morano!

As it turns out, we didn't get our Pipeworks listed on eBay on 9/9/07, but we did put them on this Sunday (9/16/07) if you're still looking for some. Englebert4
    aurora_nsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi Mirano,

I own a Playskool Pipeworks set ; and more specifically -SuperWheels Set 4000 , in good condition and complete with instruction manual (although the latter is slightly weathered).

Are you still interested , and any asking price to start?

Aurora
    kimgguernsey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Thanks in advance.

I have a large collection of Playskool Pipeworks but the problem may be that we live in Guernsey in the English Channel Islands. I am not sure how much the collection weighs or the size of it packaged, but if you are further interested please contact me.

Regards

Kim
    Chris46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 01:30 AM
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi
    Did you get your Pipeworks? I have just seen your ad and have a box full that I need to dispose of.
    prncss0616 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Hi Chris,

I am also looking for pipeworks for a fair asking price. I played with this toy as a kid and my brother and I had so much fun creating our own "forts". I want my kids to be able to do the same thing. Please contact me and maybe I can take them off your hands for you!
    CTrevino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris46
    Hi
    Did you get your Pipeworks? I have just seen your ad and have a box full that I need to dispose of.
    Hi Chris

Do you still have the pipeworks? If they are what Im thinking they are my grandkids would love them. My kids had similar when they were little and had hours and days of fun building.
    Jeanne s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Hi, I'm also interested in obtaining a pipeworks set. I still have the one my kids used but need more pipes and connectors. If any one has a set or even parts I'd be interested.
    Thanks!
    wildale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Hi - I'm looking for some pipeworks also! My kids used them and now my daughter is looking for some for her son...
    I'm going to contact Playskool also and suggest they start producing them again.
    Thanks, WD
    iamsellingone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 06:53 PM
    I have one listed now on eBay. Will sell it outright for $150 including shipping. Item # is 200193192710 It is the Pipeworks Super Wheels Set 4000 with instructions included. My email is [email protected]
    erinshana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Does anybody have pipeworks that they want to sell? I can't find them anywhere.
    djjay007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 12:14 PM
    I have a set I am looking to sell. It is missing one wrench and the instruction book is missing.
    djjay007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 10:39 PM
    If anyone is looking for more info on a set for sale please call 414-778-1292
    michelecooper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 11:34 AM
    I am also looking for pipeworks - I have some pieces but would like to get a complete set for my classroom - great hands on science toys for structures and simple machines - my students love them - any tips would be greatly appreciated!
    Tiredbutcontent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 11:53 AM
    When my boys were younger I purchased three or four sets of these and still have them. My youngest, 13 years old, and my grandson, 9, have been playing with them. I am new to this so not sure how to answer but would be willing to sell some of the sets.
    Live in Spotsylvania, Va.
    403faithhazell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora_nsh
    Hi Mirano,

I own a Playskool Pipeworks set ; and more specifically -SuperWheels Set 4000 , in good condition and complete with instruction manual (although the latter is slightly weathered).

Aurora
    Hi, I have no idea if this is how I use this site or if I will be able to get back on here but do you still have your pipeworks for sale? I would love to buy some. My email address is [email protected] if you can email me if I can't get back here. Thanks.
    grandmajoan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora_nsh View Post
    Hi Mirano,

Aurora

I am also looking for a pipeworks set for my grandson. I didn't realize so many other people were also looking. If anyone still has one please let me know. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!
    adamiam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Are those Pipeworks still available??
    grandmajoan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris46 View Post
    Hi

I did get a small set but would like more if you still have them. How much do you want for them?

Joan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

I need to know the name of this toy! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here it goes. I have a toy that is a pink poodle. It has little pink icecream cones on its belly, bottom of feel, and inside of the ears. It has a glittery nose and little tiny strips of shinny thing in the fur of the face. It HEAD STILL SMELLS! I have had it since I was little and I...

What is the name of that toy! [ 1 Answers ]

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find out the name of this toy. All I know is that it is a 1996 Trendmasters Inc. toy. I have two of them. They both are sparkley castles about 10 inches tall. The first one is mostly pink with a bit of green and blue on it. It has a few towers...

What is the name of this toy? [ 1 Answers ]

Here is what I remember... My older brother had this toy from the mid/late-1960s and it was a scary looking castle that you could drop a marble into the top and hear it drop inside the castle and come out of one of the four little doors at the bottom. It was pretty big too... maybe 1 1/2 ft...

View more questions Search