Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spi_kiter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 09:32 AM

I would like to get a set of Pipeworks and extra pieces too if anyone has a partial set. Please me if you have any. Thanks
    Carolb @ gorgekiting.com
    Lblanto1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 04:52 PM

If anyone has a set of Pipeworks, preferably the 4000 set but will look at any one. Please contact me via email @ [email protected]
    Thanks!!
    Lblanto1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiredbutcontent View Post
    When my boys were younger I purchased three or four sets of these and still have them. My youngest, 13 years old, and my grandson, 9, have been playing with them. I am new to this so not sure how to answer but would be willing to sell some of the sets.
    Live in Spotsylvania, Va.
    Do you still have any sets? [email protected]
    sillyoneto Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 04:57 PM
    I was in the process of cleaning out my basement. I have a Pipeworks 3000 kit plus abut 100 other parts for Pipeworks. I am willing to sell the extras by piece and the 3000 kit as a whole if anyone is interested. You can contact me [email protected]
    heathiver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 07:11 AM
    I know this post is a few years old, but I am begging to find a set of playskool pipeworks. I now have a son of my own and would love to play with him and the pipeworks but just recently found out my grandmother threw them out after saving them for about 15 years. If anyone still has any please let me know. Hgrantasm@ yahoo.com
    janebritnproud Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 06:21 AM
    I have a deluxe set 3000 with 94 pieces in great condition with a weathered manual. I am asking $125 including shipping. I can be reached at.. [email protected]
    I will be able to answer after August 12th, 2010. Thanks
    janebritnproud Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by erinshana View Post
    does anybody have pipeworks that they want to sell? i can't find them anywhere.
    ... I have a set if you are still interested. [email protected]
    KMK310 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by janebritnproud View Post
    ... I have a set if you are still interested. [email protected]
    Emailing you now.
    chanib Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris46 View Post
    Hi
    Did you get your Pipeworks? I have just seen your ad and have a box full that I need to dispose of.

Hi, I know you posted this a while back... did you end up selling your Pipeworks?
    I'm trying to find a set... let me know

Thanks
    grannydalley60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 03:25 PM
    I wish I had found this list earlier. I have just finished listing a 139 piece playskool pipeworks on eBay. The item number is 110665197812. My grand children loved it, but they aren't around as much.
    Has the wheels, steering wheel, head lights, gear shifts and all of the parts needed to make many different things.
    mamadonahue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2011, 03:10 PM
    I also am looking for a set of pipeworks for my boys, you can contact me on eBay (I am mamadonahue on that site) or send me an e-mail at [email protected]
    wavingwheat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 08:13 PM
    Does anyone out there have a set of Pipeworks they would like to sell?
    looking 2 sell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 10:29 AM
    Hello. I have two (2) boxes of pipeworks 1000 basic sets... 59 pcs. Ea box.
    Are you still looking to purchase any?
    looking 2 sell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 10:31 AM
    I have two boxes of the last pipeworks mfg'd. They are The Basic Building Sets 1000 and are 59 pcs each. If you are still looking to purchase, please contact me. I am letting go of a lot of stuff I am tired of keeping stored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

I need to know the name of this toy! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here it goes. I have a toy that is a pink poodle. It has little pink icecream cones on its belly, bottom of feel, and inside of the ears. It has a glittery nose and little tiny strips of shinny thing in the fur of the face. It HEAD STILL SMELLS! I have had it since I was little and I...

What is the name of that toy! [ 1 Answers ]

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find out the name of this toy. All I know is that it is a 1996 Trendmasters Inc. toy. I have two of them. They both are sparkley castles about 10 inches tall. The first one is mostly pink with a bit of green and blue on it. It has a few towers...

What is the name of this toy? [ 1 Answers ]

Here is what I remember... My older brother had this toy from the mid/late-1960s and it was a scary looking castle that you could drop a marble into the top and hear it drop inside the castle and come out of one of the four little doors at the bottom. It was pretty big too... maybe 1 1/2 ft...

View more questions Search