Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmad138 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Building a new home
    I have two questions one is should the exterior plumbing stack vents be at least 3 feet above operable doors and windows.. In the bathroom a good location for a permanently installed ceiling heat lamp is where thanks new home bulider
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Sep 1, 2007, 06:42 AM
    I believe your right no the 3ft above windows and doors, there is a code for that ,but I'm not sure what that is, though I've heard it mentioned before,
    As for the heat lamp we using install lights that come with the heat lamp built in. if not id probably put it just outside of the shower a few feet if you have room

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building a website [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if this is were I would ask but it seemed like the best place. So my question is how do I make a web site its for a clan of mine on rainbow six vegas for the ps3 so I want to make it look cool but don't know how to make it help me if you can

Guide for Home or Building Construction [ 5 Answers ]

Dear All: I need a complete guide or procedures for how to construc a building or house, i.e. from scratch till the end. By procedures I mean all the activities involved in it should be described in a synchronized manner. Please Help me.;)

Building a Deck [ 6 Answers ]

I am building a deck of the second floor of my house. Me question is, how far of an over hang can a 2x8 joist handle? Meaning can I extend a 2x8 joist 3 feet over the support brace? 4 feet? Thank you

Breaking a Lease due to a murder in building and purchasing new home [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site. I live in the state of NC. We were debating on moving out of our apartment and making an offer on our house. On Sunday we had a murder in our apartment in broad daylight about 300 yds from our apt. There was a suicide about 2 months ago. After the murder we...

Building PC [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Looking to build my own PC - Did 1st build with a very smart friend. Now ready to go on my own. Any websites out there that can help? Thanks Stu

View more questions Search