Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aigas1girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 03:12 AM
    Just curious...
    Aloha!

I'm new to this site and posted a reply earlier... But I guess it will be easier to post here...

My name is Jeannie BD: 11/4/74, my husband Jeff BD: 11/5/75, and my daughter Noel BD: 2/3/99. I am just curious about what is generally ahead for us in the next year. I read Tarot and am pretty accurate with others, but cannot do my own or my loved ones unfortunately. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Much love.

Jeannie
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2005, 09:35 PM
    Tarot reading
    Hi there,

Although you can read the tarot for people your family are too close to you for you to cast a reading, It is considered a no no to read for yourself, However you can ask the tarot for answers when you need guidance,

Now every reader does things differently but If I have something I am not sure of I sleep with my tarot under my pillow, In the morning I think on the question or what it is I need an answer or insight for shuffling the tarot as I do so, I then split the cards into three, and take 1 incarna from each pack.
    I take my reading and my answer from them.

I hope this will be of help to you.

Tyieka

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious about RAM [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old computer that I am using as the children's computer, and yesterday I upgraded the RAM from 64 MB to 256 MB. That went fine, but the only thing is, in the system information, the computer has always said it had 63 MB of RAM, even though the old simm says 64 MB. And now it says 255 MB,...

Curious [ 12 Answers ]

I was just wondering, but my friend told me that a period doesn't last very long when you are using tampons and it lasts longer when you are using pads.. is this true?

Curious [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, my significant other and I had intercourse about 3 weeks ago. We didn't bother to use protection because he said in the beginning of our relationship that the doctor told him he was sterile, but they never actually performed a sperm count on him. Well about 2 weeks after we had intercourse...

View more questions Search