Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malmstrom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Movie title forgotten
    My sister and I watched this movie when we were young and we remember the title to be love me tender. All we can find is the elvis movie. It's about a teenage girl that has a terminal disease and writes letters to elvis. We watched this in the early 80s.
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Aug 30, 2007, 07:52 AM
    It's called "Touched by Love"

Touched by Love (1980)
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 30, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Maybe it was Touched By Love?
    Touched By Love
    Touched by Love (1980)

*edit*
    You beat me to it, JohnSnownw :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten cartoon title [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I'm searching for a cartoon title, which I used to watch when I was young. I don't remember much about it, but here are some things I do remember: - There were two main heroes, male and a female, along with some old wizard who helped them all the time. - They were probably...

80's sci/fantasy - Title lost and forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

This has been an ongoing search for 10 years now. When I ask other people about it they look at me like I'm from outerspace or something. I can only remember a short scene from movie. There is a young girl, maybe 10yr-12yr and she is in the bathroom looking up at this white old spice glass bottle...

Forgotten the Title of this Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a most thought provoking book about a man who loses everything, becomes almost a tramp, then gradually rebuilds his life on the banks of an estuary in the West Country of England , finds a wife, and meets again the man who defrauded him. Can anyone help please ? I...

Forgotten title of book/film [ 4 Answers ]

There is a book and film about a true story of a man who was institutionalized because of a physical disability who met up with another patient who was believed only to make noises, but the man could quite clearly understand what he was saying and interpreted all that he said for people. I think...

Forgotten Kids Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey - I was just wondering what the name of this one movie is. I used to watch it as a kid (like 13-14 years ago). The only thing I remember is that it dealt with a group of kids who built some kind of spaceship using trashcans and old parts in the woods. That's it. I'm sure someone will...

View more questions Search