Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2005, 02:30 PM
    For extremely dark underarms that is in a hurry of whitening, I guess the peeling is OK, but when your underarms still can wait (hehe) I think you should go for the magic cream since it is milder.

Amira and pervil and other brands of magic cream can be applied anywhere in the body, they just differ in brand though they almost promise same results. Actually there are lots of different brands here in the philippines, you just have to know which one will work best for your skin.

The pills are glutathione pills and it is not necessarily advised to take it when you are whitening just your underarms because these pills are for all over skin whitening. I guess they have mentioned that because they are also concern in whitening their whole body and not just the armpits.
    BeE Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2005, 02:18 AM
    Hey Guys
    Well I know its been a long time I didn't write back but I'm sowy its just that my boyfriend is here with me now as we both don't live in the same country but now he's here to study just so he can be around me... im so happy BUT u know deep inside every sec I'm sooo worried that when the hell will my underarms and bikini area will get whiter... welll now the last thing I want to know before I can do anything is where the hell do I get these products frommm IF my dad can't get it for me from saudi... and how do I know its not fake..? Plzz do all these produts have there own site from where you can order?? If yes plzzz tell meee?? I'm dyin to see a reply from you all... tc byeeeee :(

Oct 11, 2005, 10:09 AM
    THANKS dark!!
    Hi DARK!!
    Thanks for the quick reply now all I need to do is first look up for amira in KSA and if it won't be there I will order online... man I was wondering abount something you mentioned in your re that after the peelin you used amira magic cream... :confused: BUT WHY?? Doesn't the peelin works 100%?? Y would you need amira after the peelin?? Y didn't it whithen your underarms fully?? And how are your underarms now?? 100% white or not yet?? I hope you don't mind that I'm asking so many questions but I'm seriously really concerned if I can ever get whiter underams or no... well ill wait for your quick re... till then take care bye byee!! :)
    jacki1982 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_
    i have dark underarms :mad: and we are going to have this party at school, then i am sure i am not going to wear that sleeve less dresses BUT i suddenly became part of the program and w have to present a dance number and we have to wear YEAH the sleeve less shirt!, well, it wasnt suppose to be a problem if ever i wanted to wear the dress since i am not going to just raise my hands up but being part of dance number we will sure do raising of hand there and there and everywhere so what am i suppose to do, i have to get rid of this in like a month! anyone have a suggestion? i have read about amira will it work in just a month? also the glutathione? will it help in a month???

If just glutathione? In a month's time? Hmm... you got to be taking it 3x a day. And better use amira magic cream. Make sure it's the real one, not the fake one. The fake one obviously doesn't work. It gave a friend of mine a rash on her skin...
    mojave guy_at work Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 06:56 AM
    Deodorant
    Hello. I used to have the same problem and found out that it was due to the deodorant I was using. I t had alcohol in it and that was what was causing the blackness. So I switched over to Dove underarm deodorant which has no alcohol and my problem disappeared. Have fun.
    freckles005 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 05:37 PM
    A friend of mine has used dove underarm deodorant and swears by it.

Oct 25, 2005, 09:26 AM
    DOVE products suck
    Quote Originally Posted by freckles005
    Dove isn't very good, not good at all. Dove product line isn't really good for everyone. My brother used the facial wash, he had rashes break outs! And it still hasn't gone away yet, almost a week now. Used the deodorant, my underarms were very sweaty, my shirts were messed up plus my underarms got darker. Use amira magic cream
    carol Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2005, 05:45 PM
    I switched to Godiva whitening deodorant after years of using Secret which I think caused all my dark UA problems. I chose Godiva because it's alcohol free and fragrance free, plus it has licorice extract to whiten skin. I also apply Godiva whitening cream at night and I am getting good results. I tried Pervil magic cream but it did not work on me.
    redSolger24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2005, 09:19 AM
    Finally
    I just want to say I am so relieved to know that I am not the only person out there with this problem. I almost want to cry. Every summer I cringe at the fact that someone may see my dark underamrs. I don't even think my family knows about this because I am so careful not to raie my arms around anyone when wearing sleevless shirts. I'm 23 and this is the first time I've found out that I'm not alone. Thank you.
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Dec 17, 2005, 07:12 PM
    Deodorants have many irritants that cause darkening in our underarms. If you use natural one's from health food stores, it will help reduce darkening, but won't whiten. I used green tea underarm deo's which is good for the skin. You can apply lightening creams under there, make sure they're not comodogenic(won't clog pores) for lightening and the natural deos to prevent future darkening.

I have not found a whitening deodorant that has worked for me yet or not caused irritation, so the search continues...

Dec 17, 2005, 10:56 PM
    I use gillette, the stick. Not the gel. And at night, I put some Amira magic cream. It has worked well for me

Dec 20, 2005, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by freckles005
    I used that, my underarms got irritated and darkened. Plus my clothes got ruined!

Dec 24, 2005, 07:59 AM
    Helloo
    Hi guys
    How are you all?? Well I'm not tooo goodd.. as life is soooo busy now since I started uni... ufff I'm up tll4 doing my art stuff... anyways I wantde to as if unis reads this mail can she please tell me how much you are selling the amir magic cream for and if you can deliver it abroad like in BAHRAIN?? I would really appreciate... welll that's it for now you all tc and be happyyy;)
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jacki1982
    I used that, my underarms got irritated and darkened. Plus my clothes got ruined!!
    That's unusual for your clothes to be ruined. It got stains or something? Normally commercial deos don't work

I had mine peeled using a mild kate Jones Solution then I went through Diode Laser Removal Session. The link below would be my underarms after 3 peeling sessions that I did on my own

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...es/A-AFTER.jpg

THe result may vary from one person to another
    danaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Hi, just want to ask where did you buy the whitening product that you use to whitens the underams..
    Thanks..
    kikay018 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2006, 04:25 AM
    helo guys... m new here, I want some help to whitens my dark UA... its very dark, maybe due to some deorants that I have used to for so many years. M too very shy to raise my hands n avoiding wearing sleeveless and this got me a BIG problem!! =(. I've tried many whitening deodorants but failed to do so.

as of now I'm using Amira magic cream for a month now but haven't seen any changes... is it possible to lighten my dark UA if I will continue using this one? I want to lighten my dark UA asap... Please HELP MEE!!
    kikay018 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2006, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danaya
    hi, just want to ask where did you buy the whitening product that you use to whitens the underams..
    thanks..
    helo guys... m new here, I want some help to whitens my dark UA... its very dark, maybe due to some deorants that I have used to for so many years. M too very shy to raise my hands n avoiding wearing sleeveless and this got me a BIG problem!! =(. I've tried many whitening deodorants but failed to do so.

as of now I'm using Amira magic cream for a month now but haven't seen any changes... is it possible to lighten my dark UA if I will continue using this one? I want to lighten my dark UA asap... Please HELP MEE!!
    carol Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danaya
    hi, just want to ask where did you buy the whitening product that you use to whitens the underams..
    thanks..
    You can buy the Godiva Underarm Lightening/Brightening set online at www.godivaskincare.com.
    gkanand10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 02:30 AM
    Hi dear,
    I have been facing this problem for a long time now.did almost everything possible to get rid of the dark patches on my underarms.they look so dirty when I actually wear sleeveless... I have even applied vitamin E CREAM as someone told me can help.. but didn't help me at all.. I scrub my underarms everyday.. bleach them every 10 day still nothing helps.I have fair skin and have lost the confidence to wear a sleeveless dress.. please help me find a solution to this major problem.:confused:
    Best wishes,
    Simran

Hi dimples,
    How are you doing?I just wanted to ask you where can I get this allum rock.. is it easily available.. I am in india and hope its availability is not a problem.. I am in a mess with dark underarms.. hate it.. it upsets me everyday.. I am thinking to visit a dematologist for help.. hope this site can help me better..
    Thanks
    Simran
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

May 24, 2006, 02:13 AM
    Make sure you are waxing and not shaving. Shaving the underarms leaves small hairs underneath the skin which show through the skin and make it look dark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark UnderArms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts, Greetings of peace ang justice, Hello there buddy, hope you can solve my problem about my dark underarms, I have a dark underarms since I used skin white at the same time as my deodorant, I am very conscious when I wear sleeveless.. Can you give the natrural way of...

How to lighten dark underarms [ 8 Answers ]

I heard about this cream that was used... I forgot what the brand was. It was sold in Manila, Philippines. If anyone knows about that. Please let me know. I think it cost PHP950 + shipping expenses. I'm looking for that. Or any other suggestions?

Dark underarms [ 1 Answers ]

Dude,I got to meet my boyfriend after a month and I've discovered that my underarms have gotten really dark,n it luks real odd because I'm supposed to be fair,plzzzz tell me how lighten the skin back 2 its original colour and please dunt suggest methods that ache baaaddd

Dark underarms [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that has been tormenting me for years. I'm suffering from dark underarms. I'm a Southasian and in my family I'm the only one suffering from dark underarms. I do use skin exfolients and they have not worked. I do use deodorants however and some say that they could be the cause for...

View more questions Search