Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalla1995 Posts: 36, Reputation: -1

Aug 30, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Own site
    I was like to make our own free site but I could not know the method to make a site.:confused:
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 30, 2007, 05:31 AM
    Many webhosting companies offer tools to help build your site, usually from some sort of template.

There also also programs available that let you build a website by way of an interactive windows, where you can place things where you want them, enter text, and so on. These make thing smuch easier than the conventional method, which is:

You cuold also learn HTML. All as web page is, is basically a bunch of text that your web browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox or similar) knows what to do with. If you learn what this text does, yo0u can just type it all in on something like notepad, save it, and have it show up as a decent looking webpage. HTML Tutorial
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 30, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Try geocities, they offer free sites
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Check out OSWD free website templates

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

This site ? [ 1 Answers ]

:D :-[ ;D Why is this site so slow? I like the fact that it looks like the now defunct AskMe.com but it sure seems to lack the popularity How long has this site been here? :o :-X :-* ::) Plus I like the smileys :-/ :'( ;D ;) :) 8)

View more questions Search