Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2007, 03:07 AM
    Photoshop (Elements) Web Photo Gallery
    I made this Gallery but misspelled one of the picture names. What file does Photoshop store the names in? I can't find it.

Thanks!
    Will Fastie Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2007, 07:59 PM
    In your gallery folder there is an XML file that contains the captions. Edit with care - typos in this file could break the gallery.

.../gallery/resources/groups/group.xml

Will
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2007, 02:35 AM
    Thank you Will!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

Dusseldorf Gallery=20 german artist=etchings [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to find out a little about this book and what it might be worth. It contains 20 etchings on satin by german artist. It states that there was 350 copies made. So many in India paper =china paper=5 in satin and so on. This book states it's #5 of satin. The pages are made of vellum and...

Photoshop [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any way to get Photoshop on an iMac or even better Aperture. I'm really into photography, although I'm just starting. Help? :confused:

Dreamweaver MX: ASP.NET creating art gallery [ 4 Answers ]

I am creating a web art gallery. The problem I am having at the moment is that I want to link members on the site to their gallery page. I have a page with members name on them. I want to link those names to a single gallery page. Depedning on what name I pressed on, I want the gallery page to...

View more questions Search