Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2005, 02:55 PM
    Personal questions.. about girls..
    Hey.

I got my first girlfriend like, 2 weeks ago.. she has been with guys before and has made out with them.. and she has been fingered..

I am really nervous about these things. I have never.. EVER had any help with either of these things. I mean never even talked in detail about it.. its mainly the making out thing.. someone please tell me how to make out with a girl.. as I'm a total newb about it. And I literally know nothing.. I'm scared she might be displeased.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2005, 07:57 PM
    Hey Giga,

Every one of has been there. It's a not a big deal. Take it slow.

Normally the guy should lead - BUT, in this case follow her lead a little bit. Mirror her.

Take the kiss slow. Have you arms around her. Lean in, Tilt your head slightly, kiss her lips for a while, after awhile open your mouth - play with her tongue with your tongue .

You will love this - FEAR = FALSE EMOTIONS not ACTUAL REALITY.

Most things you're afraid of are NOT that big a deal. BE THE MAN!!

Any ladies want to help here?

Nothing to be scared about - this is a good thing - new girlfriend.

How old are you?
    giga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 02:39 AM
    I'm 14, 15 in march
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Sep 5, 2005, 07:51 AM
    Have fun
    Oh, just enjoy yourself and have some fun, man!
    The good ol' days.
    All I can say is that when you are older you will look back and laugh and laugh at how scared you were when you didn't need to be at all!
    No fear is a really good modern slogan.
    NO FEAR.
    Get past that stupid debilitating fear and you will find that you will really enjoy your life and live it and have fun!
    That is one of the most important life lessons there is.
    Take it from someone who is 50 years old and is looking back...
    Don't waste your life being scared!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2005, 12:58 PM
    Great post - exactly. Throw tha tfear away - IT's FAULSE!! In this aspect. You're going to love it!!
    shaniqua Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 05:43 PM
    Whatever you do, just start slow. Don't jump straight to tongue. Just keep the kisses small at first and feel for how she moves her mouth. Immatate her moves. Don't stress. Its fun and you'll naturally get it down. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Profiles [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a friend on the Web. I know she has Cox Internet but I don't know her email. Is there a way of finding her email? Thank You

Kind of Personal [ 8 Answers ]

I was recently married to a wonderful man but I WEIGH 270 pounds... we are both young and i can't help but think my husband would like to have a very intimate night with me but they don't make any ''sexy'' outfits for women my size. At least i can't find anywhere where they do. I want to spice up...

Personal Loans [ 8 Answers ]

A friend wrote a check for $30K against their AMEX account. They deposited it into my personal bank account. I then withdrew funds in the form of a cashier's check to purchase a vehicle. All records for this vehicle are in my name only. Four months after purchasing the vehicle, my friend wrote...

Personal Loan [ 1 Answers ]

I am a small company looking for a personal loan. I have bad credit and the company has only been around for 7 months. I am looking for $8,000.00 over 3 years and am willing to pay a high interest rate. I would like the loan to be unsecured but am willing to put the Equipment I own up for...

View more questions Search