Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    digidaze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 06:02 PM
    If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.
    If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number..

... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship
    RMC Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by digidaze
    If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number........?

....will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship
    Yes, the business and you are one...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions about social security number [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could answer these simple questions, How much does it cost to get a new id, like for example if you lost your id to get a new one do they charge or.. And If someone loses there social security card, and doesn't know there number by heart, how can they renew and...

1099C Filed under my social security number in error [ 1 Answers ]

I received a notice form the IRS that two 1099C's were filed under my Social Security number for Cancellation of Debt and I now owe the IRS $2000 dollars for not claiming these. I never received the 1099C'S in 2005 and I never held accounts with either of the creditors named on the 1099C forms....

Need the next number [ 1 Answers ]

52, 28,33, 63, 73, 23, 56... Can anyone tell me the next number in this sequence?:confused:

Social Security Number (L1 to H4) [ 0 Answers ]

Need help on the below situation One of my friend had come to US on L1 visa and got social security number during her work. Then she went back to india. Now she is coming back to US but this time on H4 visa. So my question is can she use the same Social Security Number for H4 that she had...

View more questions Search