Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -kaylalovesricky- Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Getting healthy
    I am planning on getting pregnant within the next 4 years.. the thing is I want to get healthy before then.. and I know now since I have been on here.. that I have to eat lots of vitamin c, calcium and folic acid.. but the problem is I don't know any foods here with that kind of things in it.. only cereal.. someone can you please help! Needs a list of great healthy foods or something..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 04:19 PM
    You need a well balanced meal. How old are you ?
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Aug 29, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Just make sure you are eating healthy. You can either start taking all the different vitamins or you can just go out and buy a prenatal vitamin. Many women take them when they aren't pregnant because they have everything you need in them. Just make sure that you are taking folic acid at least a few months before getting pregnant if you don't start a prenatal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this relationship healthy for me? [ 6 Answers ]

I have known my boyfriend for quite sometime, and about 8 months ago we started dating. We moved in with each other a few months ago, and about a month ago he asked me to marry him and I immediately said yes. Unfortunately things are compiling and now I am starting to question if it is the healthy...

I want to be healthy! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old About to turn 16. I have struggled with weight my whole life. I currently weigh between 215-220. For me weight is a big deal. I excersise at a local gym but just can't seem to find a diet that will work for me! I would really like to loose weight in a healthy way. Please...

Is this healthy? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now, and I love him and his family, and I don't know what I'd do without them. But, I think I've fallen out of love with him. The thing is we don't really get along all that much, and we don't share much in common. I like spending time with him, and...

Is this healthy? [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I, (we're both women) met this other female couple 11 months ago. Because my wife and I were having problems with our relationship, we sought out a therapist. The therapist advised us that this particular friendship may not be healthy for us at the time due to many issues that came...

View more questions Search