Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenixjourney Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 12:44 PM
    80's christmas cartoon title? Religion. Troll or Goblin
    Tells the story of a little goblin or troll prince who isn't like the others and discovers the bible and learns the story of the christ-child. Can't find the title. Strong religious undertones but a heart warming tale.
    phoenixjourney Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Yay! That's the one... I was always searching for a movie with Christmas in the title. Thank you!
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Aug 29, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixjourney
    yay! That's the one...I was always searching for a movie with Christmas in the title. Thank you!
    My pleasure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Cartoon Movie Title [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have asked all of my friends and even my brother about this movie. The only thing I can remember is that the main character may be a mouse (?? ) and is with his mother and they come to a stream or muddy area and he sees a can of either dog food or something with a tomato on it and...

80's cartoon movie title. [ 1 Answers ]

... Ok, so from what I remember the movie was about a mouse, who gets tricked by this sorcerer mouse and her house sinks in the mud and is taken away from her kids and becomes a pet mouse, and then at the end she has to break the red stone that the sorcerer has... :confused: It's a cute movie...

Troll cartoon movie, can't remember the title [ 10 Answers ]

So, there was this movie I saw when I was really little either in the late 80s or the early 90s. It was about Trolls, everyone in it was trolls, and there was this girl, maybe a princess, and she was locked in a tower by this evil warlord type troll. There was something special about when she...

80's cartoon title [ 8 Answers ]

I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title. I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival. And there was...

80's cartoon need help with title... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vague memory of a cartoon that used to be on TV when I was a kid. I have only one memory of it. A swimming pool or some type of lake or pond would open up and a robot would come up from underground. This robot (or power ranger type of thing) would be controlled by a man who would fly...

View more questions Search