Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah Lynn1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2005, 08:33 AM
    Are there any new weight loss products?
    Hi, Are there any new weight loss products on the market that I could try?
    going crazy in st pete Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2005, 06:51 PM
    Sesamin- http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1358 or http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2151

HEAT- http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1685

Scorch- http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1746

Those are 3 that come to mind. Sesamin is just a good product for overall health. It isn't a stimulant which can be good for some people.

HEAT and Scorch both have some stimulants such as caffeine and synephrine in them. As always us caution when taking anything that has such ingredients
    bluefin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2005, 09:20 PM
    Weight loss Products
    Well there are many in the market including products like slimmers asisst
    In fact you can chat with someone who can guide you on weight loss tips and suggest you products
    For more information on weight loss chat click on the link
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Sep 23, 2005, 04:57 AM
    Stay away of non-natural products and use Google
    This link to find some of them.
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2005, 08:31 PM
    There is a new Gastric bypass pill. I haven't tried it, but this nurse who follows sbd has an ad on her site. Hope it helps www.rnreviews.com

Oct 3, 2005, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ab-solute
    There is a new Gastric bypass pill. I haven't tried it, but this nurse who follows sbd has an ad on her site. Hope it helps www.rnreviews.com
    What is that pill doing, ab-solute ? Do you that a Gastric bypass is in order ? What happened to the natural eating style ? :confused:
    millie335 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2005, 11:29 AM
    Diets
    I've been battling with my weight forever (so it seems) I've tried everything going
    I went to the doc's a few months ago, and he gave me reductil... I also take green tea tablets (in the hope my blood pressure won't go up , because that's a side effect)
    I've managed to drop a stone in two months... and begin to be more active aswel.
    My life seems to be getting on a positive route now , as I've have encluded st johns wort as well.. . as I had depression too

My life is beginning not revolve around food , and what I'm going to eat next.

I eat to survive now, eat to make my life long. I do self meditation to maintain a positive outlook on life.

And I feel fantastic,. lets hope I can leave the tablets behind when I'm done!! Lol

Oct 10, 2005, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by millie335
    and i feel fantastic , ........lets hope i can leave the tablets behind when im done !!! lol
    Wow... that's great Millie. To be honest, I have a little depression problem myself. What kind of meditation are you doing ? Does it apply to anybody ?

Oct 10, 2005, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shidoshi
    What is that pill doing, ab-solute ? Do you that a Gastric bypass is in order ? What happened to the natural eating style ? :confused:
    Don't know anything about it other than I've heard it helps people to feel as full as if they had had a Gastric bypass. That's all I know. Natural is the best way, I agree... but some people may need something to make them feel full for a jump start huh?

Oct 11, 2005, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ab-solute
    Natural is the best way, I agree...but some people may need something to make them feel full for a jump start huh?
    Thanks for agreeing with me. I've always been a sucker for the natural ways. I never took aspirin if I had flu or allergy. I am more of a tea man... you know. I only take pills when its absolutely necessary to take them.
    millie335 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2005, 10:09 AM
    Depression
    I take st johns wort for depression , it waas recommended by my doctor, as I refused to take the chemical ones with all the side effects

I've been taking it for about 2 months now , and feel a lot better. My doc says I should take it for 9 months in total.

I started talking it in August, and he said I would feel 100 % by January. So I suppose its a slow process... but after 8 years of feeling , a few more months seem like nothing!

He also pescribed exersise to build up my seratoinin levels . I do 10 minutes per day... thats all.

With any depression , I feel you still got to want to win. You still need to give yourself a push... I'd just had enough... all I ever did was shout & cry all the time!

Oct 12, 2005, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by millie335
    with any depression , i feel you still got to want to win. you still need to give yourself a push......i'd just had enough.....all i ever did was shout & cry all the time !!
    I never thought that exercise could help you decrease your levels of depression... but it could be possible... you know. You noticed how good you feel after you jog for 10 or 20 minutes ?
    wndsrfgrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2005, 09:57 AM
    Have tried M.A.N. Scorch to lose weight...
    I've been very impressed w/ this product. I started it almost 2 weeks ago and have already lost 4 pounds w/o really trying. My cravings have been minimized, but I've definitely had to drink more water because I get dehydrated. I was taking 2 in the morning and another 2 before 4pm and found that amount to make me extremely moody and short-tempered, so I cut back to to a day.
    There are times when it's easy for me to eat healthy, but there are other times when it takes a boulder over the head to get me to stop gorging on ice cream so this product helps give me that little bit of willpower I need.

Nov 20, 2005, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by going crazy in st pete
    Sesamin- http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1358 or http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2151

HEAT- http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1685

Scorch- http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1746

Those are 3 that come to mind. Sesamin is just a good product for overall health. It isn't a stimulant which can be good for some people.

HEAT and Scorch both have some stimulants such as caffeine and synephrine in them. As always us caution when taking anything that has such ingredients
    I prefer no stimulants myself... hard to sleep at night and I hate the jitters. ;)
    farooque52 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2006, 01:30 PM
    My dear millie335,
    You wrote that you are practicing meditation to control your weight. I am interested in meditation for some other purpose. I have been trying for last one year to be successful but have not been able to get anywhere. Can you please guide me on this subject.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss help [ 5 Answers ]

I want to lose weight and become a medium instead of a XL! but i don't want to go on diet pills can any 1 help? :o

Weight loss [ 6 Answers ]

I want to ask about some information for "Himalayan diet breakthough".I am thinking to try it,but bifore that,I want to know is it work or no.May be I could finde some one who used bifore and to give me some idea there is use of it or no.I am looking for some medicine to help me to lose weight.I am...

Weight Loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Has Anybody Tried Nowslim Tablets, And Do They Work?

Are there natural products that aid in Weight loss? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there anything out there that helps with weight loss that is a "Natural" product? Please don't tell me about the "Self Control" pill or "Just stop eating" pill. I am grossly overweight and need to start on some kind of plan so I can slowly lose the extra weight over a year or so. Thanks...

Weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and about 5'3 and I weight about 117 pounds but I am a bit overweight I was wondering what I can do to lose it mainly in the stomach and thighs. I was also wondering want calorie intake is normal for my age (for no gain and no lose)?

View more questions Search