Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GiftedChildren Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 06:05 PM
    It is an unfathomable gift to have such a gifted child with you, BUNNYPOO4.

It is an even greater gift to have parents in the world that embrace such gifts in their children (insert loud applause here!! )

The gifts being brought through children and parents like you are shaping the world for the children of tomorrow.

There are people out there to support such gifts and to help parents best accommodate the gifts of their spiritually gifted children.

Congratulations on your beautiful service to this wonderful child!

They show us that spiritual maturity is a willingness to always choose the highest path...

Www.peopletamer.com
    Laurellyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 09:08 AM
    My daughter is almost 4, we do not attend church nor does she attend school yet. She has always had this imaginary friend that she talks to, plays with, etc. Last week she told me the story of Jesus Crucifixtion. She told it in such detail that there is no way someone else could have told her this story. From him being on "wood" to he had "screws" near his hands and that he did it to "save the world". Every time I ask her who told her this story it is always that her imaginary friend told her. What shocks me the most is that being only 3 she understands what Jesus did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 year old gifted or very bright? [ 60 Answers ]

Hi everyone, The director of the day care where my son goes twice a week believes that he may be gifted. She wants to have him assessed. I have done a lot of reading up on this subject, and have looked at the characteristics of gifted children... but I am still not sure if he is just very...

Do you think my 5 year is gifted [ 11 Answers ]

Are you able to tell me if this is Asperger of Giftness Traits? My 5 year always been different since birth. Never slept through the night, very fussy, very picky with eat at birth. But now he's 5 years old and he's *Very demanding *Impatience *Emotionally sensitive *Curious of...

Spiritually Mature? [ 22 Answers ]

To be "spiritually mature" is to be a Christian who applies the word of God to all aspects of his life and displays the fruitage of the spirit as described in the Bible which he receives because he loves goodness and sincerely wishes to please his creator. This criterion if followed would be...

Is my 5 year old son gifted or just a quick learner or is their a difference [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 5 year old son who picks up on things very quickly he has not started kindergarten yet he will start next year. He can count to 100 by ones and by 10's , he can count to 15 in Spanish he knows the oceans of the earth can spell his name his brothers name mommy daddy grandma and grandpa. ...

Inclined plane [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how to calculate force transferred from the perpendicular to horizontal assuming zero friction. Example: 10 pounds of verticle force applied to a 30 degree plane will move the plane horizontally with how much force? Or to put it another way, how much force is lost in the example, and...

View more questions Search