Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 29, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Is skin lightening a hoax?
    Is there someone really achieved what they were looking for, Michael Jackson has a disease and this is %100 true and I am sure that he had Vitiligo, because it is impossible to kill Melinan and still be alive, the skin is our biggest organ. And all the pics on those websites are just good lightening. So are we looking for lightening or smooth skin, which this what I think we should look for is clear healthy skin. Is there any one achieved that, so did u achieve lightening or smoothing, a lot of people are referring to m.J. and his case is sickness and he looks sick to me and if it was self hatred his whole family would have done what he did if it is possible!
    What u all think?
    Edit/Delete Message
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 29, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I thought Latoya was already light, I saw a pic when she was very young she seemed the same shade to me, well, I do not know. We just got to know what she did, but skin lightening based on for MJ in not going any where cause he is sick. I heard from a doctor that skin lightening actually clear the skin from hyperpigmentation and black heads that is why the skin looks lighter which is great. I just don't like all those filipinos selling us these products based on their skin and we do not what's really in them. Well, I don't know any more, this skin lightening has been around for ever, and why doctors do no come up with something well renowend to even out the dark skin because white people for sure they use skin lightening but they don't call it that they call antiaging (lustra F) so we know skin lighting has to do with evening out the skin tone but for some reason when darker skin indivisuals want to even out the skin which will lighten the skin by removing dark circle, black head, melasam, hyperpigmentation is a big deal, they do not want to talk about it openly like it's a taboo , like I said white people have been using it for freckes and so forth and no matter what they say they are skin lightening)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

]hi people,am an african with dark skin.I have a very difficult skin that hardly lightens or respond to lightening creams for to long.either am not using the right product, or down here in africa we are sold bad product because of having no enforced quality standard.please can you advice on the...

Why skin lightening? [ 8 Answers ]

I've always tried to understand skin lightening? Don't think that I am being condescending, I'm just curious as to why anyone would want to lighten their beautiful dark skin?? Please explain :confused:

View more questions Search