Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kattygirl Posts: 131, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Buying a home
    Does anyone have a general idea on how much it costs to have someone show you a house that is for sale?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 29, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Cost to show you a home? Generally nothing. Realtors don't charge to show their listings.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 06:49 AM
    A buyer's agent doesn't cost you anything either. If you chose to buy a home that the agent showed you, it comes out of the seller's profits.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Free free... I agree with Em, get a buyers agent, we had one and he was awesome. We looked at at least 30 homes before buying one... hundreds online...
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 06:52 AM
    If you are in VA, I'm free this afternoon! ;)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Hehe too cute!

But that is how we found ours... I found a house online and signed up for a tour. When we got there there was an agent from the listing agents office. He told us he was a buyers agent, and if we didn't have one, he would be happy to help. We were more than happy to have his assistance, as it was our first home and we were clueless... he walked us through every detail of the buying process, and explained everything to us, it was awesome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying A Home [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I were going to buy a home we did all the paper work and we had applied for a loan for the purchase of this home the closing was also set but the loan wasn't finished going through the process due to us not being able to able to get some paperwork that the loan officer needed, so we...

Home buying scam? [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to follow to "good to be true" rule here-but long story short, I have had a home on the market in TX for 9 months(2 yr old home)I was contacted by a man who says he buys homes. Come to find out, I transfer everything(warrenty deed to trustee? ) to him, and he pays the mortgage until he sells...

First time buying a home [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mother looking to buy my first home any ideas on where to start?

Buying an out of state home [ 1 Answers ]

I will be relocating to NC from VA for my job. I am planning to purchase my first home there. My daughter will need to be there before my relocation. Will it be possible for me to purchase this home while I am still living in VA? I also have a ch. 7 bankruptcy that will be a year old at the...

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

View more questions Search