Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toula Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Love or True friendship !
    Hey all .... am so tired of having this problem in my life .. am so confused .. i thought that having a true friend in my life would be better than having a boyfriend and trying love stories at this age ..anyway finally i got a friend and we became too close until i found that he lied to me about something related to him . now i lost the hope in having a true freind in my life and ive had alot of chance to start love stories and i left them because of my ''false friend'' .now i feel lonely and confused what to choose to stay with him and give him another chance or to search for love and follow my heart and keep friends as any other persons in my life ??
    jijo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Is normal in relationship. Is not everything about us we want our friends to know. Don't feel bad I know he has a reason for laying or keeping it to himself. Give him a chance by, ask him to explain why he lied. Try when it fail then yhan you can give up. All the best...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 29, 2007, 02:41 PM
    People are not perfect. Some times they lie, sometimes they make you mad. I'm sure you're not perfect either. Unless he lied about something really big, something criminal, get over it.
    Friends tend to look over faults and love any way.
    What did he lie about?

Aug 30, 2007, 01:20 AM
    look i think friendship ''the true one'' should be built on trust .anyway..we are back now and i hope everything is going to be ok althought i have some fears to be hurted again
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2007, 01:51 AM
    You can't really have a person in your life you can trust more than yourself. You might get that person when you find a person that like you and wants to spend the rest of their lifes with you. When your friend messes up, you can't really blame yourself about it?
    livingstnne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 01:56 AM
    What do I say on a first date

Sep 2, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Hey
    Just be yourself... and if you want the date to work the best just sonr speak a lot so you don't make too much mistakes since you might be nervous.. anyway be yourself

Sep 2, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Sorry dont*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

True love [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I am really down these days. Here is my whole story. I love this guy to death. I feel like he is my true love. I know him from my childhood and I used to like him then too but was distracted by other things. I am 19 and I dated two other guys till date and I finally got him. Its been 2...

Tell from love from friendship [ 2 Answers ]

I like this lad bin sleeping together for about 3 or 4 years on and off my friend says there are signs there that he cares and signs that he dose not care but she says that he has just started caring but I don't know I just won't to be with him please help

Where does true love appear? [ 3 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... we've known each other for 5 years.. but I've never told her that I like her and want to go out with her... and then something just snaped in my head.. my called her and told her that we should go watch pirates of the Caribbean 3 next week. And she said sure... and...

True love [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:( Thank you..

View more questions Search