Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Crushes all leaving me!

Hey fellow advice givers, yep its me once again sorry I haven't been back in a while but school started and I have been busy hope you understand:o anywhoo this one is about all of my crushes either leaving or not seeing them. My crush (who I referred to as swish in a few questions I asked) moved to another school AN ALL BOY SCHOOL! God and I heard he likes this slut sara literally if you saw her... only one word comes to mind. But anyway then my other crush jake I never see anymore because he's not in any of the same classes and hallways. My other kind of crush alex who is next to my locker and smells like a dream is going to the new school. What am I going to do?? I don't have any of them anymore. Honestly if zac efron never looks my way I honestly think I won't ever do that. I am not a flirt, and just not girlfriend material I don't know I don't need a boyfriend but I just wish something good would happen to me but most likely even if the guy I liked asked me out I would still say no is that wrong?? Ahhh no crushes, but friends, in fact I don't even have like one good guy friend. God I don't even talk to boys outside of class. I guess I am what they call a prude everybody makes it such a big deal with boys but honestly don't see the point in them now, dances, or ever. (zac not towards u ;) ) haha well help! What shall I do?
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Please one person would help!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Maybe you should stop making fun of people and saying hateful things about people different from you. Maybe your crushes see that in you. The things you say about fat people are disgusting.
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    maybe you should stop making fun of people and saying hateful things about people different from you. Maybe your crushes see that in you. The things you say about fat people are disgusting.
    Fat people? Child what are you talking about lol? For real your disgusting? For even saying that who are u? Lol and my crushes don't even know me hhahaahhaa goodness I needed help not sarcasm that's not very considerate or nice. Thanks but please don't respond to my questions anymore with that attitude. I am only 15 goodness
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 08:57 PM
    You answered your own question hun, "everybody makes it such a big deal with boys but honestly dont see the point in them now." Find yourself and stop dwelling on guys that aren't dwelling on you. Make your friendships stronger, do some extracurricular activities, love yourself, and get the latest Rolling Stone with ole Zac on it... that's all you need. You don't need these little guys buzzing around in your brain all day. Worry about yourself, friends and school. Your normal, calm down.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 08:57 PM
    At 15 you are still responsible for the things that you say. Did you not send me a message saying Sorry no one would EVER date a fat person doesn't happen. I think you did. I imagine in your day to day life that comes out.

Being a good person starts with the way you talk about people and treat people.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 09:00 PM
    I have to side with Glinda on this one; you can't expect to make it through high school with that kind of attitude.
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    You answered your own question hun, "everybody makes it such a big deal with boys but honestly dont see the point in them now." Find yourself and stop dwelling on guys that aren't dwelling on you. Make your friendships stronger, do some extracurricular activities, love yourself, and get the latest Rolling Stone with ole Zac on it...that's all you need. You don't need these little guys buzzing around in your brain all day. Worry about yourself, friends and school. Your normal, calm down.
    thanks girl lol the other response was so random? Lol but I can tell u no extra ciricular activities here I hate trying out for things and running. Lol but thanks all I need is zac your right!
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
    OK I didn't say EVER I said most and what about you saying you hate short people AND WOULD NEVER DATE ONE your a hypacrit sorry just saying.
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:02 PM
    I have big friends goodness I am not hatefull towards them so I don't understand you I just stated an opinion that said most people. It's the same as you and short people
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 09:04 PM
    What about drama, cheerleading, student council, other clubs...
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Lol I am not a good cheerleader you have to try out lol and I really don't like most of those girls lol some yes but others you get the feeling. Lol but they have to run like a mile every practice lol it wouldn't be good I am fit but I can't run literally like jogg across the street haha lol just kiddin
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:23 PM
    I've never been friends with a guy. I have my boyfriend and he's it. My whole life, never talked to them. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Someone will come along and when they do you'll realize it was worth the wait and you won't care about all of those who moved away or you don't see anymore. Good things sometimes take a lot of time but they do happen.
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kt1205
    ive never been friends with a guy. i have my bf and he's it. my whole life, never talked to them. i wouldnt worry about it if i were you. someone will come along and when they do you'll realize it was worth the wait and you wont care about all of those who moved away or you dont see anymore. good things sometimes take alot of time but they do happen.
    God I hope so girl thank you for your responses kt. Lol nickname but honestly this might sound bad but I want a celebrity ( I know I'm crazy) I just would love that life. I don't think I'm ever going to date in high school or colledge. Lol but that's OK it doesn't matter I guess.
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Well I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and he's wanted to leave a lot of times and even if I almost gave up or wanted to give up I wouldn't let myself and were still together. So I can say one thing "if you dont give up, you have alot better chance of getting what u want"
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 09:31 PM
    How old are you by the way? I'm 16
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kt1205
    how old are you by the way? i'm 16
    Lol I am 15 close!
    alishawadi Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    At 15 you are still responsible for the things that you say. Did you not send me a message saying Sorry no one would EVER date a fat person doesn't happen. I think you did. I imagine in your day to day life that comes out.

Being a good person starts with the way you talk about people and treat people.
    YOU GO GIRL!
    -

Aug 29, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alishawadi
    YOU GO GIRL!!
    First of all I am sorry but glinda? Is it? I never said that about bigger people I was talking about preferences with you and the girl who commented this maybe you would like to ask GLENDA who really said that and who also said SHE HATES SHORT Guys. Um hypicrit much?? / honestly glinda? Glenda? U go girl? What are we 4 ? My goodness well thanks bye
    nteele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Why do I always hear songs that say about my emotion?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she leaving me, or what? [ 9 Answers ]

I met a wonderful woman during the summer and we hit it off from the beginning. She was pretty much the driving force during the first month. Near the end of two months of being together she began worrying about her finances, her chemical sensitivity became more of a problem and made her tired much...

She is leaving me [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. Well my girlfriend is about 2 leave me.she is ignoring me frm 1 month In starting when she propose me with in 5 days she she took me wth her mom Then I also took her wth my parents.n I also know that she was or she is gng wth some 1 else But she told me always I don't have any relation wth...

Leaving out a w2 [ 2 Answers ]

I am waiting on one w2 the hole gross earnings might be $ 850.00,, I only worked 3 weeks in the summer and it won't even put a dent in my return,, so do I really need it to file or can I just possibly file it with next years return I have my big one that earned @ 22,000 last year can I just file...

Crushes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I have 3 guys that like me And I like one of them but I don't know what to say to the other two I mean the guy I like is not Cute at all but he's personality I like Please help me what should I say to these other two guys and I don't want to have to sneak around...

Chronic Crushes [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful person for almost 4 years now. I love him dearly and would never jeopardize what we have. The most annoying thing is that I have found myself having crushes, the most recent of which has got me thinking about the relationship. This new crush is not a...

View more questions Search