Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxvickyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Backing tracks
    Heyah,
    Where could I get backing tracks of songs. You know just like the music in the background if you get me. What do I type in??
    VictorLy Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Sep 3, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Usually, people seem to refer to these as "instrumentals." Are there certain songs you're looking for?

Hope that helps,
    Victor Ly
    lespaul Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxvickyxx
    Heyah,
    Where could i get backing tracks of songs. You know just like the music in the background if you get me. What do i type in????
    Just Google the words Backing Tracks, you have to buy the tracks though.

If you use backing tracks a lot, probably better to just get a mixer and cancel the singing from cd while you record it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots that stop period in its tracks! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been blessed with extremely heavy periods and massive blood clots due to fibroids. Over the past few months, I have noticed an unusual and unsettling change. My period will start and appear to be normal (for me) then, it will just stop! It will stop for hours and even up to two days. ...

Backing up! [ 2 Answers ]

My shower, bathtub and toilet were all backing up - I called my home insurance program and when the plumber came he said I wasn't covered (of course) because it was a root problem. He said he would have to use a camera to see the problem, and suggested it would cost $1000 +/- to fix. He then said...

I'm backing up... [ 1 Answers ]

In the past few days the plumbing in my house has gone to crap... literally. It started with a slow draining bathroom sink on the 2nd level of the house. Liquid Plumber Gel did the trick. Then the toilet clogged. Plunger did it's job. Then we noticed the toilet on the lower level was moving...

View more questions Search